Post-Game Talk: 2-1 OT Win ... Still alive!

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
1714529143695.png

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I said they would win this game, only to come back and lose the series at home. I hope I am wrong about the second half of that prediction.

I really want them to beat Boston and that cheating, rat-faced, piece of shit Marchand but I fear that making it to the second round will mean no changes this summer and they desperately need changes.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Woll steals one tonight. What a win. Good team effort tonight, I really like the look of the first line, Domi and Marner have chemistry.

GLG

Reactions: saffronleaf

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
JT looks old and slow, and not $11 mill effective but the guy is grinding out there hard in this series. Can't fault the effort. He willed himself to drive the net on that one, big play.

And Knies with a big goal in these playoffs .. love it for the kid

Woll was great .. his health has been spotty and he had his bumps since that last injury but he was big tonight. Showing some big game presence early in his career. Lots to like there.
One thing you cannot take away from JT is he does not go away, dude will fail over and over again until he ends up with some fantastic looks like he did tonight.

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Did I just see JT blow by a defender to create the game winner?
Blow by is a strong word for JT lmao but man finally someone drives the net and boom hood things happen and good bounces happen.

Knies stood up for rielly earlier and got the GWG what a beauty.

Let’s f***in go even though boys probably false hope that one felt nice.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
JT looks old and slow, and not $11 mill effective but the guy is grinding out there hard in this series. Can't fault the effort. He willed himself to drive the net on that one, big play.

And Knies with a big goal in these playoffs .. love it for the kid

Woll was great .. his health has been spotty and he had his bumps since that last injury but he was big tonight. Showing some big game presence early in his career. Lots to like there.
JT busted his hump out there. It is easy to dump on JT and people will, but he has been the most consistent of the Big 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad