Speculation: 1C Poll

Which 1C would you prefer the Bruins target?

• Mark Scheifele

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Pierre-Luc Dubois

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Elias Lindholm

Votes: 47 54.0%
  • J.T Miller

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I think ppl are over thinking it. PLD probably resigns because then he will part of a winning organization. Habs are probably going to be rebuilding for a few years at least. I can see him eventually going to Montreal. But maybe he really likes winning in Boston and stays.

I’m surprised jt miller doesn’t get love. Must be his long term contract everyone doesn’t want. Which is fair. His cap hit could be very bad at the end of the contract.

Once again for the people in the back - PLD isn’t getting traded without an 8 year deal agreed to. It’s been reported all over the place how this is going down.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
For all worried about the PLD to Montreal issue. As per local media as much as PLD wants to go to Montreal, they don't want to part with the assets to aquire him nor do they want to pay him the 9.5M he's apparently demanding.

Reactions: Gordoff and Kegs

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
And come April we'll need at least one Lindholm who can play defense
LOL Touche!

I think PLD has another gear, and can drive his own line.

Lindholm is great but I think he’s a tad overrated.

Outlier is Sutter as a HC, I’d like to see how he plays under someone else this upcoming season
Under a (passive) "players coach" like Monty he'd probably fall asleep on the bench.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
For all worried about the PLD to Montreal issue. As per local media as much as PLD wants to go to Montreal, they don't want to part with the assets to aquire him nor do they want to pay him the 9.5M he's apparently demanding.
That would be an issue here in Boston too.

Reactions: JOKER 192

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
None of them. Jean Luc Dubois has asked like 5 times to be traded since his junior days. Mark Scheifele and JT Miller are too old and not that good anyway.
Scheifele is only 30 but I wouldn`t want to go long term with him, if he were ok with a 2-3 year deal fine

Dubois would ask for a trade before camp started, Lindholm would be my choice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad