1978 and later born mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
We really need an alphabetical listing of players... too late for that though.

Steve Bernier.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [glow=Black]Oxnard Crew [/glow] select:

D Shaone Morrisonn

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"Well, Scotty Hannan is gone so I'll take the guy who I think will turn into the exact type of player. Not great in any one area but good in all of em, Shaone is the ideal number 3 or 4 defenseman. He really showed last year that he was hardly a reach. Surprised he lasted this long but estatic he'll be a part of the Crew."

Michalek-Thornton-Tukonen
Bell-Legwand-Cheechoo
Pyatt-Goc-Brown
xxx-Svitov-xxx
xxx

Stuart-Mara
Phillips-Eminger
Anikeenko-Morrisonn
xxx

DiPietro
Blackburn
xxx​

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select Mike Fisher & Marcus Nilson

:leafs

York - Spezza - Heatley
Hartnell - Staal - Williams
Chistov - Stajan - Svatos
Nilson - Fisher - xxxx

Klesla - Liles
Hamhuis - Fischer
Väänänen - Poti
xxxx - xxxx

Aebischer
Schwarz
xxxx

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
The [glow=Black]Oxnard Crew [/glow] select:

RW Robert Nilsson

GM Patty Ice XXX sez:
"Another guy I'm shocked to find still out there. Robert is about as offensively skilled as they come. I thought he was one of the top 3 offensive talents in his draft year...and thats saying alot. Average height and could stand to add some muscles but what I love about this kid is that he still fights through traffic. Alot of people soured on him after last year but not me. He'll be a big time scorer."

Michalek-Thornton-Tukonen
Bell-Legwand-Cheechoo
Pyatt-Goc-Brown
xxx-Svitov-Nilsson
xxx

Stuart-Mara
Phillips-Eminger
Anikeenko-Morrisonn
xxx

DiPietro
Blackburn
xxx​

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
Although Nilsson on your (or any teams) 4th line is not gonna help him or the team.
He needs to be on the top 2 lines and he wouldn't crak mine and I know he wouldn't
crak yours either.

I agess he is a very skilled offensive player, key word offense - he can't play D and/or play a checking role... thats why IMO, I think he has slipped so far. I'll speak for myself, this late in the draft I'm looking to fill 3rd/4th lines and/or 3rd and 4th pairing D's... I thiyght we were drafting a team and IMO a team needs all different roles filled, not only offensive players.

:D

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
rinkrat13 said:
Although Nilsson on your (or any teams) 4th line is not gonna help him or the team.
He needs to be on the top 2 lines and he wouldn't crak mine and I know he wouldn't
crak yours either.

I agess he is a very skilled offensive player, key word offense - he can't play D and/or play a checking role... thats why IMO, I think he has slipped so far. I'll speak for myself, this late in the draft I'm looking to fill 3rd/4th lines and/or 3rd and 4th pairing D's... I thiyght we were drafting a team and IMO a team needs all different roles filled, not only offensive players.

:D

While true that he isn't a great in his own end but very rarely are 19 year olds anyways. He is more than willing to learn plus it doesnt hurt that he will be lining up with Svitov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad