GAME #19 - 11/24/21

vs
NYR: 11-4-3_____________NYI: 5-8-2

TIME | 7:00 PM ET
VENUE | UBS ARENA - ELMONT, NY
TV | MSG, MSG+2

GAME LINKS:

Game Preview - Last Matchup; NYR@NYI 5/1/21
NY POST - DAILYFACEOFF.com // Lines & Goalie News - NHL.com - RANGERS.com - ISLANDERS.com

zibapfffffft.gif

5d95f83e9d9d4610de5a5c1f4f5c6d73.gif

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
No Chara
No Lee
No Bailey
No Bellows
No Johnston
No Pelech
No Greene
No Nelson
No Problem :cool:

am I missing anyone?

I'll take double digit goals. @EdJovanovski prediction might actually come true.

I would say start Georgiev to even the odds.

How long are you watching this team? I would have more confidence in them winning if all those players were in the lineup, healthy and pissed off that Kreider just ran Trots wife off the side of the road.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The amount of excuses for the islanders right now as if they were winning games before the Covid outbreak is ridiculous. They sucked. Then they lost pelech to injury and that really made them suck. Then they lost two home games and did nothing in them.

they were completely healthy for two playoff runs. They didn’t feel sorry for anyone they played with injuries including us. I hope we bury them tomorrow on our way to a thanksgiving showdown with Boston

Speedtrials

May 31, 2006
BB
Even with all the injuries and covid players, Trotz will have his system to compete. Really need Igor, Bread, and Mika to earn their money tonight.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
After the first purge the Rangers called up Pionk and Georgiev for their first NHL games along with guys like O’Gara and Sproul and a few others and they weren’t exactly pushovers. If you look Georgiev is 4-4-1 coming down that final stretch that year. I think Alex even beat the Caps. We still had at that point Mika, Kreider, Hayes and Zucc.

The isles still have Barzal, Palmieri, Wahlstrom, Beauvillier, Pageau, Cizikas, Parise, Clutterbuck and Martin available to play which is 3 lines worth.

Reactions: kovazub94

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Usually I am positive before games, but this I have a bad feeling about. Also wouldn’t be shocked if it gets cancelled because of covid

Eh. The Islanders always play us as it's game 7 of the finals. I wouldn't be surprised if they win but my gut feeling says we will take care of business.

I hope the game isn't canceled due to covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad