Post-Game Talk: #19 - 11/15/18 | RANGERS @ islanders | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I`m suprised that Florida field two hockey teams - there are most lakes, rivers, and Tampa Bay beach with water sport activities! And cruise boat from Miami to Bahamas - my good friend did that some years ago, it was worth it by the way for a vacation. :)

Anyway most of the sport journalism in Norway is focused on soccer - there are so many who don`t know the rules and how to play hockey - so what do you expect from a news article in Norway concerning Zucc? Because in soccer they usually reward players for their good effort over the years also by fans.
But the amount of negative posts about Zucc on HF in the recent years in consider he is a veteran player is not deserved in my opinion, and maybe it`s best for his own career to continue with NHL hockey on another team. Not that HF is an important source consider hockey news or interest in general is much larger than this forum.

Don't go by your perceptions of these boards. These boards don't even represent a miniscule amount of most Ranger fans. Most fans on these boards are more hardcore and more opinionated than the average Ranger fan. Most Ranger fans I know in real life don't worry about or know the first thing about prospects or drafts or where players come from. And I find they all love Zuccarello. I have yet to meet one in real life that doesn't. So don't go by what some fans say here. I personally don't want Zuc to be on this team anymore as he deserves to win a Stanley Cup soon and I would rather rebuild properly and soon without important veterans taking spots from kids but I still live in reality and can tell you at best there are like 1000 Ranger fans on these boards and there are about at least 1 million in all of New York City.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Strome must feel weird going from the tri-state area to the Canadian hinterlands only to come back east

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Time to see if the Bruins need McQuaid back for a prospect. Lot of injuries in Boston, or maybe they need Smith?

Yes true Boston have issues with injury recently on their blueline - Smith has M-NTC modfied 15 teams trade list, but we could recall Libor H. near the TLD next year.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Time to see if the Bruins need McQuaid back for a prospect. Lot of injuries in Boston, or maybe they need Smith?
Great opportunity for the Rangers, as we have a glut of excellent, tough, "great locker room presence" defenseman that may be available for the right return.

Marc Staal
Smitty
McQuaid
and lets not forget Shatty.

In fact there is a sale available just for you Bruins.....
Buy one, and get one free! And tell all your friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad