giphy.gif

Not the Piles. All over mah eyes. ggggrugurgurugufuuuuuuuuagghghghgh

Reactions: Siddi and NYR

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Still showing they can score, I think that will be a huge factor in us being a fun team to watch all season and being competitive until the end. I don't think the Rangers are losing any sleep over this loss.

Reactions: egelband

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
We looked pretty good in the O-zone, but struggled defensively all night. Had a lot of issues making passes too.
Skjei really struggled, Zucc looked like he didn't really want to be there and I'm not sure what purpose Letteri and McLeod serve.
The Howden line was pretty good and it was great to see Chytil score again (even if he still gets bumped off the puck too easily). Always nice to see Kredier in games where he uses his size and speed as well.

Refs were.... 'interesting'......

Gresch04

Feb 12, 2009
Would rather get all that early luck against hated rivals than western conference games. Oh well.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Horrendous net front presence by our defense. So incredibly weak.

Zucc continues to be pretty terrible.

Please for the love of god bench Skjei. This guy plays like his spot is guaranteed forever in the NHL. He doesnt WORK. And if that is him “working” then it just means he simply isnt that good. He is AHL level bad right now.

Reactions: Gresch04

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Loss is on the coach for not adjusting D style
Who is Jesper Fast? Never heard of, or seen him.
Kreider is great
Pionk is great, but dumb
Skjei is just dumb.

Don't let the soccer moms fool you, Chytil played pretty poorly and Spooner'd an open net. This is why you don't overslot kids.

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
1. I'd almost prefer to lose 5-1 than 6-5 in regulation. As one guy said above, looked like 1992. Messy game.

2. The hokey small-town MSG2 broadcast quickly reminded me of the differences between Nassau 'culture' and NYC. I'll never dislike the Islanders the way I have disdain for the Devils, but what a suburban shithole...

3. This 6-0-1 run felt like 16-0-1 because it was fairly unlikely. Two weeks ago, most of us were looking at a potential west coast road trip that would bring us to 3-10 (and yes, quite aware some of you would still prefer that). This little run has been fun - and highly entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad