GDT: #19 - 11/15/17 | RANGERS @ blackhawks | 8:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
They teased us again.

Of course they did Cat...it's the Ranger way. You and I and everyone else knew at 4-1, the boys would play their best hockey and do the official tease. We've seen this occur hundreds of times over the years as Rangers usually play their best hockey when they are down by a few goals....if it weren't so funny and true I'd cry about it.

So instead I laugh...lol

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Substantial contribution. Thank you.

Seriously the PPG dman is not the problem with this team. The sub .900 goalie is the place to look for blame.

Doesnt change the fact that his bad defence on that play led to a goal. Also not giving any credit to the goalie for this winning streak leads me to believe you havent watch these last 6 games.

Griffinbw

Feb 19, 2016
Atlanta
*Pavelec flails on ice*

NBC: Wow what great saves and positioning

*Lundqvist makes above average save*

NBC: Tough night for Lundqvist

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Heck I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rongos score another goal and make it 5-4 as we need to have bitching and moaning about the dissallowed goal...hah

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Doesnt change the fact that his bad defence on that play led to a goal. Also not giving any credit to the goalie for this winning streak leads me to believe you havent watch these last 6 games.
Shattenkirk's offense has been far more important to the streak than Hank

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Makes me real unhappy. I hate losing to the hawks some reason . We we're due a stinker tho

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
The team got their legs but again, I said it during another game; you take 5 ish minutes off and the game will get away from you. It happened, and even though they climbed back pretty well, they still had a lot to go and all it takes from the team already way up is one more to kind of seal it in the third period.

They were not prepared to play a 60 minute effort tonight, I hope they come Friday to play some better hockey.

Griffinbw

Feb 19, 2016
Atlanta
btw discovered Adam Clendening's greatest contribution to any of his dozen (sic) NHL teams:

"January 29th, 2015
The Chicago Blackhawks announced today that they have acquired defenseman Gustav Forsling from the Vancouver Canucks in exchange for defenseman Adam Clendening.
It’s poetic. What Adam brought to Chicago f***ed AV tonight.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Of course they did Cat...it's the Ranger way. You and I and everyone else knew at 4-1, the boys would play their best hockey and do the official tease. We've seen this occur hundreds of times over the years as Rangers usually play their best hockey when they are down by a few goals....if it weren't so funny and true I'd cry about it.

So instead I laugh...lol

NYR Tease™

Reactions: Maximus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad