Post-Game Talk: #18 - 11/12/18 | canucks @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Gotta love Quinnie's post games. Blows away Torts anger issues, AV's demonstrative ***** narratives. He's perfectly inbetween, and dances around obvious mistakes he has been making as our new coach. Sometimes asking questions on a question, that he hasn't the obvious answers for. Sometimes you can tell he doesnt "quite say" what he would like to. I guess, good job, he is pretty honest enough and gives us "enough info".

Don't know about everyone else but I loved Torts' postgames.

tbassler

Jul 22, 2009
just google "tortorella rangers press conferences"...

there are so many, i miss that..

Reactions: Ori

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
My bad. I thought they were referring to the CBJ-NYR postgame specifically

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Next game is on thursday against Islanders and I`ve a bad feeling about that one with our current injury situation - unless Lias wake up with a 3 goal game! ;)

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
I assume that's at all strengths?

We had a huge edge at all strengths because we really played well on the PP.

ES was pretty bad.

It's at all strengths, yes. It's Valliquette's analytics company, they post those for a lot of games across the league. Pretty interesting stuff, it's all focused on scoring chances. I'm not a big analytics guy but it is interesting at times.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I think the Rangers are probably looking at better, amped version of a Stastny type deal, with the option B being a plus version of a Nash type deal.
I would take the plus version of Nash. Get a prospect and a pick.

The thing is that he IS playing like a #2 center right now. If they are resigned to trading him, they should probably do that sooner than later. Get him on a team desperate to upgrade in center and make a run. I would LOVE to get a mid round pick and prospect for him. Even though I do not love the idea of tradinghim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad