GDT: #17 New Jersey Devils v.s. Pittsburg Penguins: Slapshot Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
As much as seeing Marty in a different uniform hurt me, seeing Patty in anything but Devils red would make me physically ill.

Just thinking about it is giving me a headache.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'd bet the cranky knee problems were related to the chronic groin problems he's had. Didn't he have surgery for the groin recently?

He should've been switched to LW last year or even the year before.
Playing center with the added defensive and bearing down on faceoffs is not the best idea for a guy with a lot of miles on his body along with a sore groin and knees.

Zero reason he should play center ever again honestly. He should start at JJ's wing and depending on how things go move to zajac's wing if they feel he can handle the extra minutes or just want Kalinin off that line for some reason.

Though I'm fine with patty on the third line and taking JJ's PP time. Hell he might help JJ finally break through.

Sheros expletives

Jan 9, 2014
Zero reason he should play center ever again honestly. He should start at JJ's wing and depending on how things go move to zajac's wing if they feel he can handle the extra minutes or just want Kalinin off that line for some reason.

Though I'm fine with patty on the third line and taking JJ's PP time. Hell he might help JJ finally break through.

I might be wrong, but didn't Elias center Josefson for a few preseason games a couple of years ago? I believe JJ scored a pair of goals assisted by Patty, it could be worth a shot if they have chemistry.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I might be wrong, but didn't Elias center Josefson for a few preseason games a couple of years ago? I believe JJ scored a pair of goals assisted by Patty, it could be worth a shot if they have chemistry.

You're correct.

Then inexplicably at the start of the regular season, dumbo Pete split them up and banished JaJo to the press box.

We were told it's because he needed to work on his game. ****ing bozo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad