Prospect Info: #166 Overall, LW Josh Filmon, Swift Current WHL

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Well, He's definitely going to have lots of time to focus on Hockey as Swift Current is one of the most unremarkable places in all of Canada. Has a nice Mall though.

Reactions: Guttersniped

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I`m 6`0, 196-198. 150 push ups(75 in a row before the job and 75 after) and 50-70 pull ups (start with 20 and than go down) through the day, plus push ups on the bars. Every second day. I don't look very impressive because I have a big head and ass. Genethic.

Wow! We are pretty much exactly the same size. But for me it's running about 10mi/week. I don't look very impressive because I have always had a gut and always will!

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
I think we are all getting closer than we have ever been. 1st it was posting about our dogs and cats (which I forgot to show pictures of my new pup) and now it’s giving out our measurements 🤣. I feel like we are getting to the hfboards version of A/S/L 😂. I do like long walks on the beach.
walks??? not runs?

how do you ever get into game shape? i will move my pick from you to orlov now for our #20 prospect.

My wife told me the same, but she really loves me.
she wouldn't if you had a pancake ass. :nod:

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
He scored last night. Had an assist the previous night as well. Someone to keep an eye on this season in the WHL. He had 4 points in a WHL preseason game earlier this month.

Reactions: My3Sons

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
He scored last night. Had an assist the previous night as well. Someone to keep an eye on this season in the WHL. He had 4 points in a WHL preseason game earlier this month.
Reaffirming him as my choice as our best dark horse prospect.

His interviews are all really good as well. Talks like he was a late first round pick.

Definitely looks super skinny still. Which is fine right now, but that is an important metric to watch. Can he put on weight and how does that effect his game, good or bad?

Reactions: PizzaAndPucks

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Hope his Billet family teaches him some taste. Who cheers for the Blue Bombers when the Roughriders are the best team in the CFL.

(acting Canadian on the boards complete 1/1)

Reactions: Guttersniped

minibrodeur

May 17, 2022
I went to go see the game on Friday. He certainly needs to improve his strength, something that was even noticeable in the warmups. That said aside from Nemec and Holtz, I thought he stood out the most, and in a positive way. Also scored a beauty on Saturday.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
As I agreed in the summer, he ain't done growing.

Screenshot_20221008-073141_Chrome.jpg

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
We will see. He looks pretty good at development camp, way better than you’d expect a just drafted 6th round pick.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
What do you do for a living ?
I'm cg artist.

Wow! We are pretty much exactly the same size. But for me it's running about 10mi/week. I don't look very impressive because I have always had a gut and always will!
It could be genetic reason. And your love to eat) i have a sin too. But working hard to balance. And it helps with sitting job too.

Filmon btw looks like a player with good genetic too. He is pretty fast and reactive, but tall. If he will not lose his fast movement with gaining weight, guy should definitely find himself in NHL.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That’s my health regiment. Smoking and drink coffee all day. For weight-loss have you ever looked into bone shaving or organ downsizing / removal ?
I tried that with a craniumectomy but it turned out my skull was filled with helium and I actually gained weight when it filled with regular air. What a waste.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad