Blue Jays GDT: ('16 v3) HOME OPENER: Fri, Apr 8 vs Bos| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Stroman vs Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
I wonder which version of Happ is going to show up for us to start the season. Is it just me or does he look like Woody Harrelson? lolol Hopefully the guys can cut down on the strikeouts a little.

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Please win this game. I need to get the bad taste from the loss last night out of my mouth.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Oh I thought he was good to go. Thanks guys

he sort of is. He pitched a minor league ST game yesterday. But they wanted to give him a little more time to stretch him out since he missed a big chunk of spring training. And since we didn't need the 5th starter for a while we could DL him to give him that time, and also carry 8 relievers to start the year as a result.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
he sort of is. He pitched a minor league ST game yesterday. But they wanted to give him a little more time to stretch him out since he missed a big chunk of spring training. And since we didn't need the 5th starter for a while we could DL him to give him that time, and also carry 8 relievers to start the year as a result.

That makes sense. No reason to rush him.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Our approach is a mess to be honest with you. No patience.

Last year what made us dangerous was our ability to work the pitcher for outs.

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Our approach is a mess to be honest with you. No patience.

Last year what made us dangerous was our ability to work the pitcher for outs.

With all due respect, the pitches that are in the strikezone are quality pitches. Nothing close to the heart of the plate. Makes it difficult to lay off with 2 strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad