GDT: #15 Ducks @ Hurricanes | November 10th | 4:00 Pacific

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Is anyone else having difficulties watching the videos on NHL.com? For at least a few days now, I haven't been able to see any of the videos there... :shakehead

I use dtmts.com (don`t tell me the score dot com)

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Boll is a limited nhl player who completely missed his chance in the last game. I can understand why a team needs someone like him but he is 13th forward unless you expect some bs.

I really liked how stoner has played and agree he gets it. Step up game and hope to get traded to a team that can afford you or spend next 2 years in minors.

Would love to keep him over Bieksa but that won't happen.

Team looks good. Really like what Richie is doing. Wish we could bump camarosa to 4th and have a real winger to play with rakell and vermette. Cammer thompson and Garbutt will be a nice 4th line.

If we don't get rid of him before the end of the season (and I still doubt we will), we could just buy out Bieksa and keep Stoner for next year. A Bieksa buyout would cost appx $0.5M more $$ and have a higher cap hit associated with it (about $2.3M next year), but if management sees the greater value in Stoner, I could see them doing this.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
The website just sucks.

I use dtmts.com (don`t tell me the score dot com)

DTMTS doesn't work for me either, as it just takes the video from NHL.com. I know the website is terrible and poorly designed, but this is something different.

Whenever I try to watch a video, it gives me this unclickable white 'play' button, followed by an error message: "There was an error attempting to play back your specified content. Please try again later". A main board thread indicates that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

So far, NHL.com seems to be the only thing that's not working for me, and I have absolutely no idea of where to look next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad