GDT: 15/3/14 - CAR @ BOS - I got your obscure video game reference right here!!!

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
But, like most of Ward's career, his fantastic games often end up in losses because the defense in front of him can't put up peewee caliber defensive plays.

I didn't see the fifth one, but I know at least three of the five were because a Bruins player "somehow" found himself completely alone in front of Ward.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
But, like most of Ward's career, his fantastic games often end up in losses because the defense in front of him can't put up peewee caliber defensive plays.

I didn't see the fifth one, but I know at least three of the five were because a Bruins player "somehow" found himself completely alone in front of Ward.

The last goal was on a semi-screened shot from the point. I'd put it mostly on Ward, but at that point, it didn't really matter.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The last goal was on a semi-screened shot from the point. I'd put it mostly on Ward, but at that point, it didn't really matter.

Ah, so it was another one of those "Well, the team gave up on the game long ago. No real reason to put the effort forth" type of goals? Though I suppose with 10 seconds left in a 4-1 game, that's probably the right mindset.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Glad I didn't end up watching this one. Just saw some highlights. Did Skinner finish the game? Or did he die?

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
How have you followed this team for so long?! After 10 seasons, I already want to shoot myself.

I can't kick the habit. I've tried. At least I enjoy the avs a lot more than I did when I moved here. As a whalers guy I couldnt root for Roy and bourque. I even struggle with Roy as a coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad