15-16 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I am the absolute king of the strategy Luc is now using. I do think you can turn your team into an elite team in two or three years. But it takes shrewd trading, deep scouting and above all patience. It took me an extra year or two because I quite frankly had no idea what I was doing when I started in the league. But if you want to do a rebuild youth movement, there's no better place to start than McDavid.

The exciting thing is now I can hope for McDavid to get injured like the god fearing Canucks fan that I am. :D

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Did you honestly throw in a 1st on top of those 3 franchise players?! What the **** just happened...well done Balls

Yup. Simple reallu. Balls wanted eichel lunqvist and 1st for mcdavid.

I wanted to have both eichel and mcdavid.

So i gave kane and getz instead of eichel.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
This ain't CRD or Balls tryin to roast everybody;)

I don't consider anybody getting a generational player in return for a trade as fleece. Getzlaf could have terrible year, lundqvist could slow down, Kane could go to jail, and I could come first.

Realistically?
, No.
Possible?,

arsmaster*

Archangel isn't setting his lineup. His starting C's have been draisatl (n/a) and Brandon Sutter.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
How long do trades take to go through!?!?

Note: This trade will be reflected on the lineup for Tuesday, Oct 27. If you've set your lineup in advance for future dates, please note those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Note: This trade will be reflected on the lineup for Tuesday, Oct 27. If you've set your lineup in advance for future dates, please note those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added.
Thanks. I don't see that info in the app. Kinda stupid it takes three days but whatever

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Looking to do a C|D for LW | RW trade. Let me know.

Also taking offers for Larkin, wanna read the market for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad