Michalek - Turris - Alfie
Conacher - Zibanejad - Silfverberg
Kassian - Smith - Neil
Greening - Pageau - Condra

Wiercioch - Gonchar
Methot - Gryba
Phillips - Benoit

Anderson

Scratches: Latendresse, Regin, O'Brien and Lundin.

Bruins lineup

Lucic-Bergeron-Seguin
Campbell-Krejci-Jagr
Paille-Kelly-Horton
Daugavins-Peverley-Thornton

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Bartkowski - McQuaid

Rask

Scratches: whatever

2105%20bear%20rug.jpg

Last edited:

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twupdate: @NHL_Sens

#Sens coach MacLean confirms @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal tonight in Boston. Kassian replaces Latendresse in the lineup. #GoSensGo

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

#Sens coach MacLean confirms @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal tonight in Boston. Kassian replaces Latendresse in the lineup. #GoSensGo

That's interesting ... could be a wake up call for Lats.

sens613

Apr 12, 2012
with conachar and mm9 back I do not think Lats has much of a role anymore. He clearly is not useful on a 4th energy line

BigZKingK

Mar 4, 2012

Good move we need more skills and someone who can score some goal in this lineup Lats is a useless bum :sarcasm:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Good...Latendesse's effort this road trip has pretty much sealed his way out of town in the summer

Lol, he has been creating tons of plays and scored a goal.. he's not a rocket richard winner neither a speedy guy but he didn't make bad plays, I love Maclean and I have faith in him, I trust him, but Kassian is a tool. There's no need for this kind of guy in an NHL team anymore. When he's on the ice it's an automatic 5 on 4.

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
Smart move by the coach.

We need more toughness, and excluding the T-Bay game, Lats has been invisible over this road trip.

Go Sens...

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
I'd be ok if Lats is simply being sat out to send a message as that's MaClean's rightful prerogative. I'd be a bit upset if this indicates a slight injury or maintenance day.

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
Oh Great.. the Bruins...Lets just hurry up and finish with this game so we can play Carolina tomorrow.

2-1 L

Like all the other games vs Boston this season, all 1 goal games.

EJsens1

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Lol, he has been creating tons of plays and scored a goal.. he's not a rocket richard winner neither a speedy guy but he didn't make bad plays, I love Maclean and I have faith in him, I trust him, but Kassian is a tool. There's no need for this kind of guy in an NHL team anymore. When he's on the ice it's an automatic 5 on 4.

Creating tons of plays? Sidney Crosby creates tons of plays. Guillame Latendresse does not. The goal he scored might have been one of the most b.s. goals this year. It's pretty apparent on the road here that when he can't be put on the ice against a favourable draw, he's very ineffective. Latendresse is not a bottom 6 player either, because he is too slow and lazy. Michalek coming back into the line up pretty much pushes Latendresse to the press box, as it's clear they aren't going to break up the second line with Conacher-Zibby-Silfverberg.

I'm not even going to explain why Kassian is needed in a game versus the Bruins...

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
too bad lats is scratched but you can see why. michalek is a faster better version of him. i still think kassian is a bum and we play worst as a team when he's active.

unfortunately lats is a top 6 or bust. and currently there is no room on the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia