Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v8) Next Game: @ Det|Jun 4|7pm ET/4pm PT|Dickey vs Porcello

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
lol i'd bet the bank on it :nod:

hm. Torii Hunter..... used to play.....i want to say Minnisota right? And they called him spiderman? (superman?)

Yes and yes (spiderman).

He also played for the Angels for a while. Can't recall if they were still the Anaheim Angels at that point of if they had gone to their current ridiculous name setup by then.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yes and yes (spiderman).

He also played for the Angels for a while. Can't recall if they were still the Anaheim Angels at that point of if they had gone to their current ridiculous name setup by then.

it is sad, that i can remember that - but paid for lots of schooling and can remember 0 on demand :facepalm:

(.... they're the LA Angels now? bummer).

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
it is sad, that i can remember that - but paid for lots of schooling and can remember 0 on demand :facepalm:

(.... they're the LA Angels now? bummer).

I'm in the same boat. I have ridiculous recall on things like what teams players used to play for and Simpsons trivia and stuff like that, but I can't remember half of what I ever learned in a classroom :laugh:

and technically now they're the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Yep, seriously. That whole thing.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Love the Melky/Lawrie hr celebration
url

Did you see Francisco slap him :laugh:

Dammit, now their Cabrera homered.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm in the same boat. I have ridiculous recall on things like what teams players used to play for and Simpsons trivia and stuff like that, but I can't remember half of what I ever learned in a classroom :laugh:

and technically now they're the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Yep, seriously. That whole thing.

that is stupid.

also. boo. this is going to be the Caberea show :laugh:

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Outside of the 6th inning yesterday, feels like every inning is 15+ pitches

Great job by the Jays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events