Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v13) Next Game: @TB |Fri, Jul 11| 7pm ET/4pm PT|Buehrle vs Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Any decent player would cost money. And the GM had to take up a collection from the players on the team to even have a chance to sign a free agent starter during the spring.

I don't understand why everybody is so shocked why AA hasn't made a major move. Ownership wouldn't give him any money during the winter when he could have bought some help. Why would they suddenly loosen the purse strings now?

It doesn't have to be a major acquisition but either way, I am not surprised. I already criticized Rogers in the off-season for reeling in the payroll.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
If anything they wanted to cut payroll with that new character who came in as CFO?

Look for them to lower payroll next year and beyond.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
It doesn't have to be a major acquisition but either way, I am not surprised. I already criticized Rogers in the off-season for reeling in the payroll.

It's the perfect storm for ownership not to spend money.

When the team was winning a lot there was no need to bring anybody in.

When the team started losing a lot there is no reason to expend prospects for a false hope.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Ugh. Pat Tabler. Urging Francisco to grip and rip it right after the pitcher walked a guy on four pitches...

Seriously? Balfour has been brutal all year. Make him throw you a strike.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Fracisco cant even hit fastballs anymore.

Had a good chuckle when Tabler said "all he needs to do is cut down his swing". Like he's even capable of doing that.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Juan would have a hard time making contact with this

Little-Tikes-TotSports-T-Ball-Set-2333038-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad