Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v12) Next Game: vs CWS|Sun, Jun 29| 1pm ET/10am PT| Quintana vs Buehrle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I think it's pretty safe to say that unless santos figures out his **** quickly and has a lights out second half the jays will not be picking up his club options

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I still blame myself for not knocking that ball away from Sierra (ball was in the stands, not interference). I could've made a difference. I deserve to be ridiculed. I deserve to be called garbage, putrid, and disgraceful by Shaner all at once :(:cry:

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
Good thing there's 162 games in the baseball schedule or this collapse would almost be completely on par with the Leafs

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Hilarious people think we need Shark....our starting pitching has been pretty damn good. Bullpen sucks, and bench sucks. We have injuries to a regular and this lineup goes to ****. We need a regular 2b, and bats we can platoon with Rasmus or Lind.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Hilarious people think we need Shark....our starting pitching has been pretty damn good. Bullpen sucks, and bench sucks. We have injuries to a regular and this lineup goes to ****. We need a regular 2b, and bats we can platoon with Rasmus or Lind.

Bullpen and bench should be pretty easy to fix compared to getting a starter.

Our bench sucked last year but it got worse this year.

Our lineup is very good when healthy but you can't expect to have everyone healthy in a season.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast

Lets just say there are some glaring issues heading into the second half of the season, honeymoon is over Jays. Lets play ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad