GDT: #14 | Sat Nov 2nd | Oilers @ Pens | 1 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I can't wait for ZAR to get a minus for tonight from people because he missed 1 pass and he had a 2 on 1 pass broken up, despite the fact that he was on the ice for 6x more shot attempts for than against and made noticeably good defensive plays.

Nah. He's not a minus. I've got Gally as the only true minus tonight, and I'm the biggest ZAR hater there is. I'm the anti @ColePens when it comes to ZAR.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
It’s an actual spiritual phenomena that Horny ever plays consecutive games.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Yeah, I agree. Was happy with the signing right until I saw the terms

I was fine with the term and the cap hit. I knew he was the exact type of player for Sullivan's system. Hagelin at the age of 31 signed a 4 year contract with the Caps for $2.75 million a year and Tanev will be 31 in his 5th year of this deal and provides everything Hagelin does but with that physical hard hitting edge. All take Tanev who was improving each season at his contract over giving a 31 year old player that has been on the decline that 4 year deal. Both players are paid what seems high because people don't see all the small things that make them valuable players to winning teams.

Plus another reason I could care less about the years was that I wasn't worried about it because Tanev is only going to be 32 in that 6th year and even if he did start declining this team will be rebuilding by then with Malkin 38 that season.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Mccaan gave the Oilers the best breakout they've had all game there.

Good battle from the Pens tonight. Deserve a regulation win, but also could have collapsed after being down by one. They stuck with it. Lets get the extra point.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At least we got a point but we’re going to blow a tire in OT...you can feel it coming

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Hopefully Geno winds it up here. It'd be nice to see him take one coast to coast.

Reactions: Andy99

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Love Dumo being the one to score. Big guy deserves it..and always good when its players who are locked up longterm already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad