GDT: #13 | Pens @ Oilers | Movember Madness Edition | 9PM Root/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Dumoulin playing in the last minute in a defensive situation>>>>>>>>

He was out there to start the PK when Cole was in the box, too. Looks like he's finally earning the trust of the coaching staff.

I mean, look at that shot by Hall. Letang was sprawling on the ice trying to block it, meanwhile Dumoulin was boxing out not one but two Oiler forwards.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
Oilers broadcast: "I like when teams fling pucks at the net."

The new NHL: throw the puck on goal and hope it takes a crazy bounce. So perty.

Sick hands from Hall.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He was out there to start the PK when Cole was in the box, too. Looks like he's finally earning the trust of the coaching staff.

I mean, look at that shot by Hall. Letang was sprawling on the ice trying to block it, meanwhile Dumoulin was boxing out not one but two Oiler forwards.

He also did a fantastic job at taking away the Oilers players stick from scoring a rebound there after that shot from the point.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Dumoulin is getting double shifted here, I'm glad MJ is realizing he's by far our best defenseman right now.

I noticed him getting extra shifts alongside Maatta throughout the last half of the game, too.

Just checked the TOI numbers. Dumoulin logged 18:40 tonight; Letang is the only defenseman to play more (25:30), and they are the only two over 18:00 on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad