GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Game info: 7 PM start time in Ottawa, puck drop at 7:07 PM

Penguins record: 5-3-4
Senators record: 3-9-1

Penguins lines:

Guentzel-Carter-Rust
Zucker-Rodrigues-Kapanen
Heinen-Blueger-McGinn
O'Connor-Boyle-ZAR

Matheson-Letang
Joseph-Marino
Riikola-Friedman

DeSmith

Senators lines:

Tkachuk-Norris-Ennis
Stuetzle-Pinto-Batherson
Kelly-Paul-Shaw
Sanford-Tierney-Sabourin

Chabot-Zub
MDZ-Zaitsev
Heartherington-Thomson

Gustavsson

Last edited:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks for the GDT, @Empoleon8771 !!!

Let's get this one...BOYS!!!

LGP!

KP2ZHJC.png
kiKs8jR.png

Ottawa....

@CascadiaPenguin pointing out "Run Away--->Run"

Last edited:

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
it’s one of those games where a no-name goalie stones us and then some forward(s) for OTT gets a fluky goal or two and wins it…

I bet we come out guns blazing and nearly double them in shots by the end of the game. But Gustavsson is going to turn into Vasilevski and stone wall pretty much everything. While OTT look flat as f*** and score flukey goals on seemingly benign shots.

Not trying to be a doom sayer here, I'm not there yet. But I've just seen this scenario way too many times against teams that "we should" beat

Not to mention Gus is was previously our prospect, which means he's slated to play us well

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Going to miss the first half of this game again…depending on how it looks by then, I may not turn the game on at all lol…

Emrasie

Mar 13, 2019
Probably. We tend to make goalies look better than they truly are. Gustavason better we extra protection under the center of his chest tonight.

Gus is already the better goalie Ottawa has, by far, and this was the case last year too. No doubt. The only thing keeping him back is Murray contract.

He'll have to. Ottawa has like 15 regulars out tonight.

Luckily the D is better now that before the Covid cases... Pinto back is a great news. The only pieces really contributing in a good way that are missing are Watson, Form and C.Brown (all very good PKers).
PS : Del Zotto is the black hole on D ans he is the only vet:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad