GDT: #13 - 11/06/16 | jets @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Anyone notice how aggressive our PK has been this year? We used to collapse and let the PP do what they want with the puck. This year we are attacking them and forcing them to make a move.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Anyone notice how aggressive our PK has been this year? We used to collapse and let the PP do what they want with the puck. This year we are attacking them and forcing them to make a move.

Got the speed to do it.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Hey guys, you will find this interesting. I worked for Papa John's for several years and I pretty much invented the promotion the Rangers are using. It actually started with the Texas Rangers and spread from baseball to other sports. Believe me, they don't lose a dime when the deal pays off.

did you also invent the internet before Al Gore :sarcasm:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Game has been pretty close at 5v5 tonight. The two PPs have given the Jets a bit of a momentum though.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Off topic but how much is a large Pepperoni pizza from Papa John's at regular price?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
roughly 2mins away from going for the mythical legend known as the 6th goal.

Hopefully grabner gets it just to tie for the league lead in goals.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Hey guys, you will find this interesting. I worked for Papa John's for several years and I pretty much invented the promotion the Rangers are using. It actually started with the Texas Rangers and spread from baseball to other sports. Believe me, they don't lose a dime when the deal pays off.

If anyone has seen their prices its pretty clear they don't lose anything. Without the 50% off deal the price of the Pizza is insane. It's not like Pizza hut or Dominos where you can get a pizza for cheap. Without the discount a decently sized pizza ends up costing near $20 lol. Its such a rip of and it sucks compared to the competition. Oh and for that price i'd rather go to a local pizzeria and buy a pie.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Yeah, because Skjei's stick broke completely on it's own.

Would be annoyed by the no call if we weren't already up 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad