[size=+2][glow=black]Battlefield[/size][/glow]
511ZHRzyJIL._SX500_.jpg

Penguins_SecBann_STN-A_LineUp.png

Left Wingers​
|
Centers​
|
Right Wingers​
14 : [SUP]chris[/SUP] KUNITZ | 87 : [SUP]sidney[/SUP] CROSBY | 9 : [SUP]pascal[/SUP] DUPUIS 17 : [SUP]zach[/SUP] BOYCHUK | 71 : [SUP]evgeni[/SUP] MALKIN | 18 : [SUP]james[/SUP] NEAL 24 : [SUP]matt[/SUP] COOKE | 16 : [SUP]brandon[/SUP] SUTTER | 48 : [SUP]tyler[/SUP] KENNEDY 10 : [SUP]tanner[/SUP] GLASS | 46 : [SUP]joe[/SUP] VITALE | 27 : [SUP]craig[/SUP] ADAMS

Defence​
|
Defence​
44 : [SUP]brooks[/SUP] ORPIK | 7 : [SUP]paul[/SUP] MARTIN 41 : [SUP]robert[/SUP] BORTUZZO | 5 : [SUP]deryk[/SUP] ENGELLAND 47 : [SUP]simon[/SUP] DESPRES | 42 : [SUP]dylan[/SUP] REESE

------------------------------------​

00-DevilsLogos.gif

Left Wingers​
|
Centers​
|
Right Wingers​
Matteau|Zajac|Kovalchuk
Elias|Henrique|Clarkson
Carter|Gionta|Bernier
Barch|Josefson|Butler

Defencemen​
|
Defencemen​
Volchenkov|Zidlicky
Fayne|Salvador
Greene|Larsson

[size=+2][glow=black]Goalies[/size][/glow]
images

[size=+1][glow=black][color=#black]Marc-Andre Fleury - 5W - 2L - 0OTL - .909 SV % - 2.38 GAA[/size][/glow][/color]

images

[size=+1][glow=red][color=#black]Martin Brodeur - 5W - 1L - 2OTL - .906 SV % - 2.44 GAA[/size][/glow][/color]

[size=+2][glow=black]Missing In Action[/size][/glow]
Matt Niskanen - Lower-body injury
Kris Letang - Haircut, probably

[size=+2][glow=black]Eastern Conference Standings[/size][/glow]
Team | GP | Pts 1. *Pittsburgh | 11 | 16 |
2. *Boston| 9 | 15 |
3. *Tampa Bay| 10 | 12 |
4. New Jersey | 12 | 15|
5. Ottawa| 11| 14 |
6. Montreal| 10 | 13 |
7. Toronto |11| 12|
8. Carolina|9|10|
9. NY Rangers|10|10 |
10. NY Islanders|10|9|
11. Winnipeg|10|9|
12. Florida|10|9|
13. Philadelphia|11|9|
14. Buffalo|11|9|
15. Washington|11|5

[size=+2][glow=black]Last Five[/glow][/size]

large.png
large.png

2 - 5 Win

large.png
large.png

4 - 2 Win

large.png
large.png

5 - 1 Win

large.png
large.png

1 - 5 Win

large.png
large.png

3 - 0 Win

[size=+2][glow=black]Double Shot of the Day[/size][/glow]

[size=+2][glow=black]Inexplicably Random Video[/size][/glow]

[size=+2][glow=black]Arbitrary Off-Topic Quote[/size][/glow]
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man." - Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

[size=+2][glow=black]On-Topic Pittsburgh Awesomeness?[/size][/glow]

pittsburgh_penguins_championship_banner_22988big.jpg

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Jesus, does every single Pens weekend game have to be a 1 pm start time? I like watching hockey in the evening. It just always seems ... off when I'm watching it during the afternoon, like I'm watching a replay of a previous night's game or something.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I'll be at work, on my way there now actually. Hopefully I can catch the 2nd and 3rd period on the radio.

Lets Go Pens! :towel:

Teiran

May 22, 2008
Houston, TX
I love that Patrick Rothfuss' writing somehow snuck its way into a GDT. He's done sublime work with the Kingkiller Chronicle; I'm an unabashed fan of the way his prose sings. One of my favorite fantasy authors, to be sure.

Uhh... let's go Pens.

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
If Paul Martin suddenly wanted to be known as Paulie M., would he fit in on the Jersey Shore?

These early starts are throwing a monkey wrench into my Saturdays. LGP!

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Never glad when our guys are injured, but Nisky and Letang being out couldn't have happened at a better time. So glad to see these kids get a shot in the big leagues, and they are looking damn good so far. Looking forward to another great game tonight.

Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
tumblr_m1es2j9FOA1qers63o1_500.gif

Ill watch the first period then follow the rest at work. nightshift, UGH.

Let's go Pens!!

tumblr_lvuq2sHttM1qzx3kao2_250.gif

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Dug out from 12", waited outside for about an hour and only 2 Pens show up at the morning skate. Oh well... Lets Go Pens!!!

No Quarter*

I have nothing against Jersey I just hate Kovalchuk so I hope we pound the devils today.
I think the guy is a lazy cherry picking scrub.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
:laugh:

Can you feel the love?

Might as well build up some hate with another rival since the Capitals hate is officially dead. I think all the hate flowed to Boudreau... the Evil BBQ Sauce Side of the Force. There were so many things to dislike about that guy and the team he coached. Now that he's gone all the BBQ flavored hate went with him to Disney Land. Every time I see him behind their bench I still want someone to turn around and punch him in the face. Maybe the most punchable face I've ever seen.

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
:laugh:

Can you feel the love?

Might as well build up some hate with another rival since the Capitals hate is officially dead. I think all the hate flowed to Boudreau... the Evil BBQ Sauce Side of the Force. There were so many things to dislike about that guy and the team he coached. Now that he's gone all the BBQ flavored hate went with him to Disney Land. Every time I see him behind their bench I still want someone to turn around and punch him in the face. Maybe the most punchable face I've ever seen.

The only thing going through my mind reading this was, mmmmmm BBQ.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
The only thing going through my mind reading this was, mmmmmm BBQ.

This man deserves no BBQ.

584-boudreau-101216.jpg

In fact I think I now hate the Ducks more than any team other than Philly. :laugh:

Trade for Perry now so we can hate them even more and stomp them in the Finals.

I want to see Perry catch Boudreau with his stick blade on the way back to the bench.

"Yah uh you know sometimes those things happen. I saw a little bit of ice cream there on the corner... figured I'd take care of that for him. I never really liked him as a coach you know... sort of a whiny, obese gnome or something. He should be in a Disney show as the Evil Gnome."

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
I actually like watching the Ducks play, especially when Fasth is in net. Don't get me wrong, I hated Boohoodreau more than I hate clowns when he coached the Caps, but the hatred has subsided since he started coaching the Ducks. I actually find it funny and somewhat fulfilling that he is having success there while the Caps dwell in the basement of the league. To each his own I guess :).

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
The Ducks succeed only because of Corey Perry. His tears of joy will cure cancer one day... if he ever cries. More incentive to trade for him and win the Cup... it's the only thing that can make Perry cry tears of joy.

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
Mix Perry and Vitale tears together and it will cure world hunger, and supply a limitless self sustaining energy source with powers 1,000,000X greater than the sun, or ninjas.

No Quarter*

I have no hatred towards the devils I actually like there coach and some of there players.
I [have no respect for Kovachoo as a player].

Last edited by a moderator:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
That Jersey Shore picture, the guy in the middle with the red shirt, i saw him on chat roulette about a month ago, atleast it looked exactly like him, and there was a big party going on. I can't remember what i was doing, but it entertained everyone there for a good 30 seconds before i got "next'd".

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
That Jersey Shore picture, the guy in the middle with the red shirt, i saw him on chat roulette about a month ago, atleast it looked exactly like him, and there was a big party going on. I can't remember what i was doing, but it entertained everyone there for a good 30 seconds before i got "next'd".

I hope "The Situation" didn't pull his thing out and wag it at you. Chat Roulette is alleged to be the biggest source of waggling in the known universe. Which is why I have used it precisely 0 times.

If there was more Haley (or red pandas) in chat roulette and less of other stuff, I could tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad