GDT: #12 | "Lest We Forget" | Oilers @ Bruins | Nov 11 2021, 5:00 PM | SN1, SNE, SNO, 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
lestweforget.png

Game-day-Banner.png

Oilers-projected-lineup-copy.png

Bruin-projected-lineup-copy.png

Team-leader-copy.png

Music-banner-copy.png

Last edited:

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Great looking GDT, Head Crusher!

Looking forward to probably getting a whole game of McDavid and Draisaitl running their own lines again - the potential to develop some Hyman + Puljujarvi chemistry is rather enticing to me. Hopefully there won't be any emotional dropoff from the Colby Cave event and they're able to come out with a strong showing right off the hop.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Boston’s 5-0 at home? Oilers better get their heads out of their asses. McDrai ain’t gonna miracle us to a win every night.

We need to stop being a tire fire in our own end. Make some passes, make them connect, make them with speed. No more bad pinches, no more missed coverage.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Boston’s 5-0 at home? Oilers better get their heads out of their asses. McDrai ain’t gonna miracle us to a win every night.

We need to stop being a tire fire in our own end. Make some passes, make them connect, make them with speed. No more bad pinches, no more missed coverage.

And for god's sake cover Pastrnak, he's got 7 goals in 9 games against us!

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
That's going to be a tough one in Boston.. Hope the boys start quick and play 60mins of hockey, anything less doesn't win you enough games.
The 4th line needs to get it going, Perlini & McLeod are due for some points. Go Oilers!

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Koekkoek being in the lineup makes me shake in my boots. That was one of the worst performances I have seen from an Oilers dman in a while despite only playing around 9 minutes.

I know most people have been talking about adding another forward but priority #1 should be acquiring a solid 3rd pairing stay at home LD to cover for Barrie.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I know what I'm wearing with my poppy today.
IMG_20211111_081437.jpg

Proud to be an Anglo-Canadian and thankful for our freedom. I had family in both world wars who fought to help make that freedom possible. Wear your poppies everyone. Makes me sad that there seems to be fewer and fewer each year. :( Not nearly enough being sold at retailers too.

Go Oilers! It's time to bounce back!

Coldhardmitch

Jul 10, 2007
Edmonton
Are there any Oiler fans also in Boston going to the game? Is like to meet up if possible! (Rest of my family here doesn’t care)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad