OT: 12 Days of Christmas

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
This was pure gold. Until this video, I never realized just how many times Karlsson says obviously in interviews. Anyone else ever pick up on that?

Love how the team had fun with this and took it lightly. Next step is to have some of that team unity on the ice.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This is the key to win games. The sens must sing christmas carols before every game.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I was skeptical thinking that it could have been pretty lame.. But instead this is the most hilarious video I've ever seen the Sens do.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This was pure gold. Until this video, I never realized just how many times Karlsson says obviously in interviews. Anyone else ever pick up on that?

Love how the team had fun with this and took it lightly. Next step is to have some of that team unity on the ice.

Seems like most hockey players, both in the NHL and junior, say obviously waaaaaay too many times. Especially at the beginning of sentences. Weird.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Seems like most hockey players, both in the NHL and junior, say obviously waaaaaay too many times. Especially at the beginning of sentences. Weird.

Likely due to the reporter asking stupid or really basic questions.

But Karl says it a lot and it's pretty distinctive sounding due to his accent.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lmfaoooooooooooooo, I could absolutely not stop laughing. This was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Condra looks like the main guy from Homeland. Kassian looks like a member of Hollywood undead, Karlsson's obviouslies and Lehner's 11 seconds killed me.

What I found most hilarious was Phillips and Spezza though cause of how awkward they seemed, lmfaoooooooooooo.

Hahahah @ Corvo's feature and what was even funnier was Ryan trying to be a hollywood actor, looooooool.

11/10 would watch again.

Propspony

May 27, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Hey… any chance of a list of who's who?

For those of use who LOVED the video, but aren't all that familiar with the team. Other than, well, obviously Karlsson. :-p

LOLOL!

(think I also recognize Spezza, Anderson, Turris and Kassian in there too… :yo: )

Last edited:

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
Hey… any chance of a list of who's who?

For those of use who LOVED the video, but aren't all that familiar with the team. Other than, well, obviously Karlsson. :-p

LOLOL!

(think I also recognize Spezza, Anderson, Turris and Kassian in there too… :yo: )

I watched it yesterday, this is just going by memory. I can't remember exactly where they were placed but the video also included equipment guys, commentators Dean Brown and Denis Potvin, and team President Cyril Leeder. There were a couple off-ice guys I didn't recognize.

1 - Spezza
2 - Neil and Condra
3 - Methot
4 - Phillips and Corvo
5 - MacArthur and Smith
6 - Kassian and Ryan
7 - a whole bunch. Started with Zibanejad, don't remember everyone but included Gryba, Cowen, Ceci, Greening, and Turris.
8 - Karlsson
9 - Michalek
10 -Anderson
11 - Lehner
12 - Conacher

trnks

Nov 20, 2013
anyone think Andy's 10 counts of robbery reminded him that he is awesome and promoted him to go out and play amazing vs Pitt?

i know I'm late to the party here, but this video is my favourite christmas present. i ****ing love this team.

KarlssonMarx

Be Red
Mar 1, 2012
Halifax
Man I thought Karlsson obviously had the sexiest hair on the team but wow, look out for Ceci!

It's like he's wearing a wig....made out of pure sex

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

I always thought the complete phrase that he always says is "No, I mean, obviously" :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad