GDT: 12/9/23 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Seattle

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Can we sacrifice a chicken or hire a voodoo priestess or something to get good goaltending back?

Compare our goals vs other team last 2 games. It's like we have to tic-tac-toe or get a great deflection. They have to fire at the net from 40 feet away.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Man, today has been a whirlwind. My little sister showed up at my house today with her boyfriend telling me they are engaged. The wedding is in 3 weeks because she's 3 months pregnant and he doesn't want to have a baby out of wedlock for religious reasons. So I've been drinking with him all day trying to watch this game. My emotions are all over the place.

Life is wild as f***. @Renopucker you can see kind of why this upset my wife a bit.
Whew. Well, got the W. Now, you gots to be the big boy in the story. You can do it.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
DTR: Could anyone have a worse defense than the shitty Bolts???

Lil sis: Hold my beer!
She didn't even f*** up in my opinion. It's not like she's young. There is a 10 year difference between us, but I'm just like "Haven't you guys heard of condoms?"

Whew. Well, got the W. Now, you gots to be the big boy in the story. You can do it.
I am there for them. I talked the wife down. I'm happy all around. She will make a good mother

Reactions: Renopucker

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Hagel has to be the best defensive winger in the game right now. Around the puck all night long, every time he was on the ice he was in the middle of the play
He's so good with Kuch and Point. Didn't think we'd see an improvement over Pally on that line so soon but he's been great last season and this one when put on that line.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Missed the game, saw Hedman only played 13 minutes...did he get hurt?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I passed out like an hour before the game. I wake up and the missus tells me we're up 2-0 after the 1st intermission. I fist pump and pass out again. Did we sit back and do nothing until we lost the lead again?

Someone please be honest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad