Post-Game Talk: 12/5/17 | Hurricanes 0 @ Canucks 3 | Markstrom's first career shutout

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
so goldy with horvat + boeser again?

looks like green understand his players and is willing to use them again knowing their potential together.

green im sure notices that goldy when his potential is unlocked is a much better player than sven.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
being a MUCH better player than sven at this point means that his potential is that of a bonafide player which i dont see in him

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
Win or lose tonight I gotta admit the Canucks are trending in the right direction. I still think we miss the playoffs which is pretty bad considering 50% of the teams make it ....

That said looking at our prospects

Bo
Brock
Elias
Gadovich
Lind
Gaudette
Goldobin
Dhalen
Demko

Our future is bright. The hardest thing in sports is trying to serve 2 masters. Rebuilding and making playoffs. We are towing the line well.

Yes we missed with Mccaan, JV and likely OJ.... those hurt considering all 1st round picks, 2 of them in top 10 so that sucks. Trymakin bolting to KHL also sucks. Imagine not missing on those 3 picks and Trymakin sticking around where we would be.

Game of inches ...
man if we got first overall pick in 2016

imagine matthews centering boeser for years

though we probably don't end up with EP then

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Listening to Tomlinson talk about goaltending makes me want to rip my hair out.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
I would be interested to know a) how much tickets were for this game and b) what the attendance is. Not a huge draw the Hurricanes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad