GDT: 12/28/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal VS Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
I'm ok with 1-1. We didn't let it get worse and Montreal is not running us over at this point. Improve on the PP in the third and get it done.

Yep, we've been a bit spoilt lately. This is really what we should expect playing on of the top teams in the east, no stamkos and a team full of rookie. Gotta grind it out for an ugly win.

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Teddy Purcell was a beast in the defensive zone there, when did he decide he was going to use his size!?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This has been a really hard fought and fun game to watch. Both teams deserved a point, hopefully we beat Price in a shootout again.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Per Mishkin: so far this season, TBL are 5-1 in shootouts this season, Montreal is 2-3.

Both teams have played less than perfect hockey tonight.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Lets see who wins the lottery this time. It's good to get a point at least against the Canadiens but would be a lot nicer to get two.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Ok, well we got 1 point. But when is Purcell going to wake up from his ever long offensive slumber? He had 2 point blank chances that he didn't finish and he failed in the SO too.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I thought we had won the game listening to the crowd after the game, I love how we get out faned in our own building, damn Northerners.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well just got in right now guess we decided to show up late again to really play:( let the goalie get hot and get a point. Leaving sunny san diego tomorrow cant wait to be home:)

We are still having a good month we should have had 2 here though.

Good job bishop

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Bad news? Lose point to Montreal.
Good news? Gain point on Boston.

Frankly they played like **** for two periods. Took too long to get their feet under them and it cost us. Move onto tomorrow and finish the home stand strong before going on a long trip.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Bad news? Lose point to Montreal.
Good news? Gain point on Boston.

Frankly they played like **** for two periods. Took too long to get their feet under them and it cost us. Move onto tomorrow and finish the home stand strong before going on a long trip.

Exactly. Gotta focus for the game tomorrow, don't worry about the long road trip yet.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Those were some ****** attempts by Kucherov and Purcell. How about shooting high on a goalie who stops everything down low?

Oh well, hopefully we win tomorrow because I'm not expecting much from the road trip even though we play some pretty bad teams. Those long western road trips just don't go our way.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Purcell? Really? That's what we got?

I now owe my husband a shot glass...

I can think of at least 5 players I'd want in the shootout over ice-cold Purcell.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
I feel like Marty would have scored in that shootout, or we should have given Brown a chance

Purcell has been pretty bad at the SO this season.

oh well, we got a point, and still in second, and even closer to first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad