GDT: 12/21/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Vegas vs Tampa Bay

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Unpopular opinion, I like the way we are playing other than the blown coverage goals. Vegas looks really good but we are holding our own.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Vegas is the top team in the west and possibly in the league. Maybe any other time, you could say whatever happens, happens, and move on after the result. But with where we are in the standings getting closer and closer to the new year, every point matters as we try to make up ground we've already lost.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Unpopular opinion, I like the way we are playing other than the blown coverage goals. Vegas looks really good but we are holding our own.
IMO, and it might seem silly to some picking one particular game, but this is the one that is going to tell us what we really are. Coming off of a dominating win against a mediocre team it is time to show if we can still hang with the big boys. Two periods to go.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Played great the other night this team just can’t be consistent but in the loss column tonight again . Your not gonna climb the standings winning a game then losing a game and so on

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Engblom on every high danger scoring chance we gave up:

“Really good play by X Lightning player there.”

😂😂😂

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
What was the omen?

edHyUuE.png

Reactions: DaBolts

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I feel like the team needs to play against the Solar Bears as a wake up call to see how bad the defensive structure is. While the Bears might now score, they would have 20 odd man rushes and extended zone time for sure.

Reactions: Outl4w

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Let’s see if this works…

I really like this Vegas team, they’re legit contenders and have great personalities.
No more hotdog legends like Kessel.

I feel like the team needs to play against the Solar Bears as a wake up call to see how bad the defensive structure is. While the Bears might now score, they would have 20 odd man rushes and extended zone time for sure.
Bro the solar beers may light up Vasi depending which one shows up him or the clone.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad