im changing my name to Pouliot soon

derrick-pouliot-2015-50.jpg
The Poo and The Flow.

Reactions: Jack Burton

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Hutton is the 2nd best defenseman on the team in preventing shots/Corsi against.

Plus he's good in transition. Benching Hutton is a dumb move. There is good arguments to be made he's the 2nd best defenseman on the team.

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
Hutton looks sluggish and lost. Question his off-ice conditioning and commitment to the game. Not working here, and perhaps worth little in a trade at this point.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Wasn't really shocked at Hutton getting benched vs Mtl, but pretty surprised he doesn't draw back in. Don't care, just surprised. Pretty sure SJ gives us a good revenge beating tonight.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
How on earth does Hutton not get back in the lineup after we allow 7 goals to that trash Montreal team? What a joke.

No Kidding, I missed most of that game, but it seems obvious somebody else would be worthy of a sit down.

Hutton is the 2nd best defenseman on the team in preventing shots/Corsi against.

Plus he's good in transition. Benching Hutton is a dumb move. There is good arguments to be made he's the 2nd best defenseman on the team.

There are good arguments that just about anybody could be the #2 d-man on this team. As far as i'm concerned they could just rotate scratch everybody not named Chris, and that would be more than fair to this group. Maybe they could just have a pre game names in a hat lottery to see who's scratched.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
But I thought Jim and Trev's 'eye for talent' would ensure we would have enough depth to be a competitive team when injuries hit?

Hmm...

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
How on earth does Hutton not get back in the lineup after we allow 7 goals to that trash Montreal team? What a joke.

I think this highlights how much Benning and Green put stock into analytics. There's no way a player like Hutton should be scratched for some of the remaining options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad