GDT: 12/21/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina VS Tampa Bay

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
so now gudas has his own hatty? hits a player (Jeff Skinner) blocks a shot comes down and buries a slapper?

The Gudas TRICK hehe

Man im missing watching these games is killing me lol. Oh and Christmas is canceled since am stuck in San Diego doing business:( Yet not from the bolts losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Happy that Gudas scored because he'd had a tough game prior to that. Hedman was very good again too. Bishop was solid enough, but we need to cut down on the defensive turnovers (Sustr and Carle didnt look good, period).

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
St.louis has been playing ridiculous the previous 4 games too, heating up just in time for Canada ;)

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Caught the 3rd period. Looked good and fast, and were shooting with reckless abandon. I like it. Brewer is apparently injured though. Boo.

I saw the scoring chances the feed brought up and they were like 27-11 Bolts. That wasn't shots either. How is that even possible? I'm thinking there was a mistake.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Caught the 3rd period. Looked good and fast, and were shooting with reckless abandon. I like it. Brewer is apparently injured though. Boo.

I saw the scoring chances the feed brought up and they were like 27-11 Bolts. That wasn't shots either. How is that even possible? I'm thinking there was a mistake.

Nope. Peter's stood on his head.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Maybe the best game Tampa's played since the Stamkos injury.

Also, like an above poster said, it was great to see Gudas score the OT goal. He did not play well up to that point.

Oh, and next time Hedman's in a slump, we need give him a minor injury. Post-injury Hedman is Hedmonster. Another phenomenal performance. If he can play like that night in, night out, or even just most nights, he'll rank with the NHL's elite defensemen.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
"From training camp it’s been about five guys on defense, five guys on offense. The defense got two goals tonight and we need to keep that going," Hedman said following the win.

Saw that on NHL.com. They bought in - which is good to see.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
"From training camp it’s been about five guys on defense, five guys on offense. The defense got two goals tonight and we need to keep that going," Hedman said following the win.

Saw that on NHL.com. They bought in - which is good to see.

Yup. And how can they not going forward with the results they've gotten so far?

Jon Cooper seriously needs to be considered for the Jack Adams. I mean, they always say the award usually goes to whichever coach is getting the hottest play from his goalie, so he should at least be on the list. :p But if you look at the jump between last season and this season, and then factor in these injuries, it's really been an incredible ride.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad