vxpd.png

hfdb.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Hopefully we see Pyatt return!

Let's extend this winning streak and head into the new year in a good position to fight for a playoff spot.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Hopefully we see Pyatt return!

Let's extend this winning streak and head into the new year in a good position to fight for a playoff spot.

Has anyone looked at the remainder of the schedule to gauge how tough it is? (opponents, road vs home, etc).

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Hurricanes to score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Has anyone looked at the remainder of the schedule to gauge how tough it is? (opponents, road vs home, etc).

We have 24 home games and 23 road games remaining including tonight. After this month, we will have 21 home games and 22 road games.

January will be a rough month. Start the month on a Western Canada swing in VAN, CAL, EDM, and WIN (4 games in 6 days) and then come home to play Washington on one day rest. Later in the month we host San Jose and Colorado. Then we end the month on an Eastern Canada swing in TOR, OTT, and start February in MTL. Total: 5 home, 10 road, 3 vs division.

February is light because of the Olympic break, but we do play in Minnesota and Nashville at different points and also host TOR and DET. Total: 2 home, 3 road, 3 vs division.

March starts with us continuing a road trip that started in NSH and ends with Dallas, Colorado, and St. Louis. We also have a 6 game home stand this month highlighted by Boston, Phoenix and Vancouver coming to town. We also play in Pittsburgh and Detroit later in the month. Total: 8 home, 8 road, 8 vs division.

We end the season with 7 games in 12 days, but 6 of those 7 are at home. We host MTL, CAL, DAL, TOR, PHI, and CBJ on the home stand and then go to Washington to end the season. Total: 6 home, 1 road, 2 vs division.

Not going to be an easy second half.

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
We have 24 home games and 23 road games remaining including tonight. After this month, we will have 21 home games and 22 road games.

January will be a rough month. Start the month on a Western Canada swing in VAN, CAL, EDM, and WIN (4 games in 6 days) and then come home to play Washington on one day rest. Later in the month we host San Jose and Colorado. Then we end the month on an Eastern Canada swing in TOR, OTT, and start February in MTL. Total: 5 home, 10 road, 3 vs division.

February is light because of the Olympic break, but we do play in Minnesota and Nashville at different points and also host TOR and DET. Total: 2 home, 3 road, 3 vs division.

March starts with us continuing a road trip that started in NSH and ends with Dallas, Colorado, and St. Louis. We also have a 6 game home stand this month highlighted by Boston, Phoenix and Vancouver coming to town. We also play in Pittsburgh and Detroit later in the month. Total: 8 home, 8 road, 8 vs division.

We end the season with 7 games in 12 days, but 6 of those 7 are at home. We host MTL, CAL, DAL, TOR, PHI, and CBJ on the home stand and then go to Washington to end the season. Total: 6 home, 1 road, 2 vs division.

Not going to be an easy second half.

good stuff and I love the home stands we have:) End of year and in march.

Be tough but hoping stamkos is back by that time:)

For this game I am nervous believe we are no 5-2-2 for month. We should win all four but just won four in a row? Nervous honestly think could see a barn burner low scorer 3-2 overtime or shoot out type of game.

I see us getting a point but is a coin flip type of game to me and feel maybe a let down hope am wrong. We should dominate and win easily but we do not do that. Instead we play to level of our competition honestly and useually. We have done so well lately this is the game remainder of month I am really worried on besides going to miami:( They are hot and always give us problems even when they are sucking lol.

If we get 5 points the rest of the month I am totally happy. So im in sunny san diego well 60 today but 72 all next week lol. If anyone has a link for the game fill me in later please!!

go bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I'd be great if we win. We usually have success against Carolina and it's at home so I'm expecting good results.

Glad to have Pyatt back, he's been out for a really long time.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Hope the team can remain focused, while we have some points to our advantage there is a big pack chasing and you cannot afford bad streaks, so no time to relax!

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So is it 11/7 or the lineup Days posted? I like the lineup Days posted except switch Sustr for Cote, we need to be giving him more minutes and going 7 has been keeping his down a bit. I can see us dropping Crombeen though cause Carolina doesn have any tough guys or agitators dressed.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Please Kucherov on the PP. It's Christmas Coop. Give iit to us.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Omg Kucherov was out on the PP! Christmas miracle! Thanks Santa Coop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad