GDT: 12/2/23 - 2:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Might be too soon to write him off as degraded. He might be a little afraid of re-injury until he goes through 10 or so games, and also getting his nervous system back online to game speed.
I'm talking about his play over the last couple of seasons. He hasn't been elite for quite a while now.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Vasy looks terrible. That contract may end up being the worst of all of them.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
At least we didn't get shutout...or something like that.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Vasy sporting a .869 save % since returning. It's actually trending the wrong way too.

Seems totally ready. Thumbs up!

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Is this sky's alt account?
So you're denying reality? Please respond and tell me that Vasy has been playing up to expectations since the start of last season.

You can say what you'd like about what you perceive to be over reactions, but literally nothing is worse than someone who suspends reality just so they can try and tell other people they're wrong. Vasy has been utter trash since the start of last season, that's an objective fact [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
So you're denying reality? Please respond and tell me that Vasy has been playing up to expectations since the start of last season.

You can say what you'd like about what you perceive to be over reactions, but literally nothing is worse than someone who suspends reality just so they can try and tell other people they're wrong. Vasy has been utter trash since the start of last season, that's an objective fact [MOD]
the river Denial runs deep here. Vasy is just rusty since last January. Everything is fine. Relax. We cool. Just not our day. Bad puck luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Maybe will get Koepke in for ABB and Fleury in for de Haan. That'll fix it!

The reality is, we can't make any major changes and that's even more depressing. This is the team we're going to see and this team f***ing sucks.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Team has played poorly almost all year without Vassy.

Vassy comes back and the team still plays bad.

Must be Vassy's fault.

What a f***ing brain dead dumbass take. Not surprising though.
Some were thinking getting Vasy back would give this team a "boost" but the problem wasn't the goaltending so I don't know what they expected. 5 on 5 play of this team is f***ing horrid.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Do we even have a draft pick in the 1st round this year, I can't keep up with those.

And if we do I'd rather have that then to barely getting into the playoffs only to lose in the first round again because I can't see this team compete against anyone to win 4 games.
Isn't it Top 10 protected?

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
When did I say it was his fault? I specifically said he needs time to get into a rhythm but that the TEAM is trash. I said exactly the opposite of what you're claiming I said. Read the initial post
Who said I was talking about you?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Some were thinking getting Vasy back would give this team a "boost" but the problem wasn't the goaltending so I don't know what they expected. 5 on 5 play of this team is f***ing horrid.
Everything really went sideways after Blashill joined the coaching staff. I think the best place for some change is to start there.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Yes but when is the last time an assistant was fired mid season without the head coach going out the door? He brought the suckage with him but he's Coop's buddy.
First time for everything. At the very least they need to change whatever shit system they're running. Its clearly not working.

Reactions: The Gongshow

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Gane would have been so different if kuch scored on the breakaway. If we had the shorthanded goal. If THE pp f***ing shoots and not play pass the puck into opponents skated

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad