GDT: 12/16/23 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Calgary

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
That's why you shoot from everywhere, looked like Vasy had that sealed off but just a little room and it finds its way

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Vasy bailed the team out last game, but they still needed him to make the one save to keep them in it after a great push. Sadly Vasy let in 2 softies. But team fug the whole I guess

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
It might be time to start talking about Vasilevskiy's contract.

We can talk about it, but where are we gonna get with it? Vasi being a league average goalie on his contract is terrible value, him being a below average goalie is an outright disaster. Don't need any cap experts on this forum to figure that one out.

Tbh, at the time it was signed - after his disaster of a 2019 playoff performance - it was extremely questionable, but obviously he performed big-time in 2020, '21, and '22 and that silenced the talk during that time, reasonably so. The 2023 playoffs were on par with how bad his 2019 playoff was, and then obviously his play since returning from injury this year speaks for itself.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Sergachev out there playing defense with one hand on his stick like he's conducting an orchestra.

Damn that's wild I just saw their .500 goalie make a save on a yearly 40 goal scorer. He saw the puck and made the save. Anybody know how cheap he is?
Let's see what kind of clever bon mots Sergy can come up with after this one.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Blashill is to this team what Mike Smith was to the Bucs.
The Blashill bashing is getting old. Not saying he's a defensive genius or anything but he doesn't play the games. Goal one and goal four for CGY cannot go in the net if you are going to have a chance to win an NHL game against any team.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
The Blashill bashing is getting old. Not saying he's a defensive genius or anything but he doesn't play the games. Goal one and goal four for CGY cannot go in the net if you are going to have a chance to win an NHL game against any team.

What about the defensive play the rest of the season?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00