77zh.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Gonna lose, but it will be close.

Mainly because the Devils are going to trap all night after they score their first goal.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Sticks of Thunder predict a 4-2 win, we solve our NJ problem.

Goals from Johnson, St. Louis, Purcell and Filppula(EN).

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
We get Pittsburgh's sloppy seconds two days in a row lol

NJ Played them last night and Detroit plays them tonight.

Either way we always suck against NJ and I don't see us winning. They know exactly how to counter our play style. Hope Schnieder is in net.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I am exuding confidence that the Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Club will be able to secure more goals on the score board than our rivals the New Jersey Devils Hockey Club obtain on the score board during the Hockey contest taking place this very eve at the venue in East Rutherford. I am assured in this statement because the Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Club is one that does not Panik but instead chooses to FIGHT!

Last edited:

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Funny quote from Bish on NHL.com

My mindset going into a shootout? Don't let them score.
— Lightning goaltender Ben Bishop on holding the Red Wings scoreless on six attempts in the shootout

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Lindy tonight. Has Cooper ever heard of riding the hot goalie, errr?...

edit: b2b, forgot.

Seriously, Cooper is such an idiot. I don't know why Lindback even started vs Winnipeg but he was terrible, it was clearly his fault and not Barberio's we lost. Bishop deserved to start vs Washington and he was money in that game so no wonder he got the start vs Detroit. If Lindback doesn't get a 52 save shutout he should never play for us again.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Seriously, Cooper is such an idiot. I don't know why Lindback even started vs Winnipeg but he was terrible, it was clearly his fault and not Barberio's we lost. Bishop deserved to start vs Washington and he was money in that game so no wonder he got the start vs Detroit. If Lindback doesn't get a 52 save shutout he should never play for us again.

troll_detected.png

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
yeah is sick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5AmJddv3tY&feature=youtu.be I have a sprain from a week or so after his injury and went to walmart and got a brace wrap I am wearing off and on every day still and my foot is still or ankle is still killing me lol hes a tough tough kid lol i fear walking up and down stairs right now and not looking forward to wearing tennis shoes next week as go to cali for a business trip on tuesday till friday cause of how ankle feels lol

Steven F Stamkos skating for realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssss. I was actually going to predict a loss what with hedman out lindback in net barbs out labrie in.

WELL I AM GOING WITH THE F PART AND SAYING WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN

3-1 Good game all around solid and everyone pumped up on the video for one game!!!!

WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Barbs has had a rough stretch of games. Hopefully sitting out will allow him to regroup.

I'd like to see 16+ minutes for Kucherov.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The main thing with Kuch is we need to get him on the power play. Him playing ~15 minutes is fine until he catches up with the speed of the game, but we're desperately short of trigger-men on the PP.

Coop - put him on the PP!

Silver Tuna

Easy on the Pepsi!!
Jun 4, 2011
Georgetown, ON
Kucherov needs to start playing right defense on the point.
If I was coaching it would be the full two minutes, with carle for 1 and gudas for 1.
Kuch sould easily be getting 4-7 shots a game.

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
We finally solve the Devils negative style of play as they don't treat Kooch as a threat and he scores his first multi-goal game scoring twice. Dana Tyrell gets a troll goal as we win 3-0.

Yeah thats right, Lindy shuts the door tonight.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
My best friend is braving Jersey transit during Snowmageddon to get to the game. To root for the Devils. I need this one, boys. I need trash talking privileges for a bit.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I predict 2-0 Jersey. They turtle after the first goal. Goals by Brodeur and Kovalchuks debt left in the ownerships wallet.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
2-0 Devils. They score early in first then just trap for the rest of the game before getting an empty netter. Probably not gonna be watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad