GDT: 12/13'|Around the league talk | Non-Leaf games |Part II|Avs Match CGY's offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Looks like the Bolts might blow the game versus the Bruins. Realistically probably the best outcome for the Leafs.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Is it weird that I'm happy Boston just scored to take the lead with a couple minutes left against Tampa, since Tampa is more likely to be fighting the Leafs for a playoff spot and I'm just assuming Boston will win the division?

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Good for Boston! Glad they helped us out (of course), but they deserved the win after that ******** by the referees. 8-9 powerplays for one team is insane!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Now Buffalo needs to help the Leafs out by beating New Jersey ... Weeeeeird day

Also if Washington beats Winnipeg, that'd be nice

:laugh:

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Is it weird that I'm happy Boston just scored to take the lead with a couple minutes left against Tampa, since Tampa is more likely to be fighting the Leafs for a playoff spot and I'm just assuming Boston will win the division?

Not weird at all, that was my exact reaction too. Gotta go with what's best for the team :laugh:

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Sens coach MacLean doing his best Randy Carlyle impersonation saying "we aren't gonna let teams push us around, that's not what we're about" :laugh: Apparently its okay to him that Alfie crosschecked a guy in the head with a stick.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Wow, Washington scores while Wheeler is laying on the ice after blocking a shot .. Tough one

Thats what I love about hockey. Sucks that he was hurt but no need to blow the play down when Washington has a chance to score and they did. I wish soccer players would do the same thing, the whole "kicking the ball out" when a guy is hurt is ridiculous to me, play the advantage.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Thats what I love about hockey. Sucks that he was hurt but no need to blow the play down when Washington has a chance to score and they did. I wish soccer players would do the same thing, the whole "kicking the ball out" when a guy is hurt is ridiculous to me, play the advantage.
Especially since in probably 9 times out of 10 the guy is faking it anyway. Look at that Man United player Welbeck today. The way he was rolling around and reacting it looked like a career ending ankle/leg injury and then he was running at top speed 5 minutes later. Thankfully hockey players aren't like that(well perhaps Ribiero).

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
We've won more games than Ottawa after 22GP, but are behind them in the standings. ****ing loser points!

OTT - 12-7-3 (12-10)
TOR - 13-9-0 (13-9)

Asif16*

I honestly thought that the sens would pick up some tough guys from waivers this past week, with all the cheap shots and big hits they have been taking. I thought Mcgratton, Volpatti and Sestito would be a sen. Not that they necesarrily need one. Better to play the young guys but it was just a hunch

member 147413

The way I see this Ricky D scenario:

If he legitimately has psychological issues and is suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts, go take care of it first. Retire, get the help you need then come back in to the public eye if you want and become an advocate to help others. At some point you have to decide whether the fat paycheque is more important or your life.

If he was seriously making light of depression issues and really 'joking' about depression, then he's a sick twisted man and I don't really care what happens to him.

I have depression and I don't think his intentions were to mock, even if they were I don't really care lol, I still feel bad for the guy.

Mental Illness is important to take notice of, but people shouldn't treat it as such a taboo subject, just my opinion though.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
this montreal winning must stop
theyre due for a 5 game losing streak

Pens aren't going to beat MTL. Bad defense, goaltending...Crosby needs to be very good for them to win.

This will be a 5-2, 5-3 win for the Habs.

They will definitely lose to the Bruins tomorrow though.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I'm actually happy the Habs are winning. I rather them not using their first rounder on a high pick prospect in this draft or their second rounder, they have franking 3 in that round.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Sens coach MacLean doing his best Randy Carlyle impersonation saying "we aren't gonna let teams push us around, that's not what we're about" :laugh: Apparently its okay to him that Alfie crosschecked a guy in the head with a stick.

It isn't like anyone would care about Rinaldo unless it was a Sen who hit him.

I have no problem if both those teams go all out against each other.

I support them gooning each other up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad