'12/'13 Around the League IV - Gaborik to CLB; Pomminville to MIN; other trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Ovie and the Caps lite up the Jet's tonight in their own barn 4-0 :laugh:

They've been on a high in the last few games, hopefully this loss is a beginning of losing streak for the Jet's.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Ovie and the Caps lite up the Jet's tonight in their own barn 4-0 :laugh:

They've been on a high in the last few games, hopefully this loss is a beginning of losing streak for the Jet's.
im sure people in Houston are enjoying their time now. faulty jet parts are finally doing their damage.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I wanted to make this thread, so that I can edit thread title as things progress :(

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Zach Boychuk got claimed by Carolina yesterday.

Today.... he's back on waivers :laugh:

Joey Crabb is on waivers, lets get him :P

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto

Look at that Brown dive.

Need to start fining or suspending players for that garbage. I'm surprised he didn't get 4 minutes on that.

AlbertaLeafFan31

Feb 5, 2013
Brendan Shanahan and Rob Blake are a joke. They suspend Lupul for two games and Nash won't get a call on his hit on Kopecky. He left his feet and hit to the head. The nhl really wants the rangers in the playoffs I guess

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Nash with no hearing is an absolute joke . Right after Lupul gets suspended for less of a hit . Keep it up NHL this BS along with the horrible reffing this year is turning the league into a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad