b52n.png

rlgv.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Won't be watching this one, so maybe we'll win. But given the recent performance, I think

3-1 Caps
Ovi with a nasty hatty
Kuch for the Bolts

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Team needs to find a way to score goals as the defensive effort and Goaltending has been really good. But I have a feeling that even if they do have a goal scoring explosion it will not be enough to overcome the incoming Ovetchtrick and that is a reason to Panik.

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Not too optimistic about this one. Especially if we come out flat like we've been doing. Reminds me of the Boucher days where we thought we could win a game in the third, so we only came out to play then.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Who would have ever thought that we would be talking about having no offense and great defense/goaltending... weird times at the forum haha.

the one good thing is at least we arent the islanders right now. 10 straight losses even after that big trade... I cant even imagine how thats got to feel.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Not too optimistic about this one. Especially if we come out flat like we've been doing. Reminds me of the Boucher days where we thought we could win a game in the third, so we only came out to play then.

The difference right now is that at least Boucher had a someting that resembled an NHL quality team. Hope these injuries stop soon.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Can't afford to leave Washington without at least a point. We can't walk out of that building with nothing.

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
Let's go Bolts!!

I am a fan of Holtby but hope the guy is off tonight... We need some goals. Let's stay optimistic gang. Every day, Stammers fracture heals a little bit more.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
The funny part is it actually worked against Washington. I remember one game in particular: The Bolts went down 1-5 to steal a point and lose it 5-6 in OT.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
The Caps sent down Patrick Wey to Hershey. This is what their D lines will probably look like:

Alzner - Green
Orlov - Carlson
Schmidt - Oleksy

Yzlamic Preacher*

Ovi is going to go on a tear tonight. I see Bish is going to have his work out cut out for him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It is no time to PANIK.

We got this 3-1 bolts we win we win we win

Thats what we do we play the better teams better WE WIN!!

You should try saying we lose like in the early part of the season. :p

Superstitions work.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I've been watching the pre-game show and not one mention of SFY playing in the Red Wing alumni game.

Don't they know this is apparently really, really, big news?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
You should try saying we lose like in the early part of the season. :p

Superstitions work.

I have never said we lose? Always the same we win we win we win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I say is a hard one blah blah blah whatever but always we win three times and exclamations:)

SO HERE GOES WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh panik and kucherov with goals tonight!! 3-1 bolts really like the third line could prove dangerous with thompsonov kucherov and brownov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad