OT: 116th Obsequious Banter Thread: October is National Pizza Month

October is National Pizza Month. What is/are your favorite pizza topping(s)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I'm grabbing the parts for my niece's Christmas present this weekend -- her first gaming rig. My wife says put as much LED unicorn vomit on it as I possibly can. This is going to pain me. I'm even stripping the back of the monitor in them. :laugh:
I hope you show her the finish product and then the wife says it needs more. This is what you get for not back reading. ALL THE RGB

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I hope you show her the finish product and then the wife says it needs more. This is what you get for not back reading. ALL THE RGB

You're so mean to me. I think I'm basically going to copy this with cheaper parts, but it'll depend on the sales:

437861.4d0bdf75af5a2056de95d9ca881f107a.1600.jpg

Those Lian Li LED fans are 30 USD each ffs. That's the same price as Noctuas. IT PAINS ME.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Anyone have a unknown respiratory issue passing through dogs in their area? It is turning into a major problem out here because they have no idea what it is and people are losing their dogs. Curious if it is just a Portland thing or elsewhere

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Anyone have a unknown respiratory issue passing through dogs in their area? It is turning into a major problem out here because they have no idea what it is and people are losing their dogs. Curious if it is just a Portland thing or elsewhere

No it's spreading nationwide now - there was just a segment on it on the local news.

• Wow
Reactions: PDX Flyer

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
That's what I said? But it's THC, not CBD? I don't buy edibles so I'm not sure what's going on there. I think the edibles with 50-200mg of whatever it is that I'm familiar with must be CBD

1 gummy

This could be right. I once again don't buy gummies so I'm not entirely sure what's going on. The notes were Emergency doctor notes which means they're hastily put in and basically suck. But isn't 3 mg THC super low at that point?

But perhaps he had 10 gummies? Either way he lost his airway

A friend told me that it is possible the 3,000 mgs was for the whole container and the container could hold multiple gummies, so the amount per gummy would be divided across all of the gummies in the contain. For instance, he said his come in 1,000 mg containers but there are about 50 in there, so it is 20mg per gummy.

In the case of a kid getting hold of the container, it would depend on how long they had the container without someone knowing they had it to figure out how many they could consume. He said he has a niece around the same age and with the way she eats, she would probably consume 1 every 10 minutes. He thinks one would totally mess her up to the point where she wouldn't be able to even eat them anymore, but it would take a bit to kick in so he thinks she might be able to consume at most 6 before she starts to go down.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@JojoTheWhale

Is there a significant difference between an RTX 4060 Laptop GPU vs RTX 4070 Laptop GPU? Same model and processor just different graphics card. Wondering if it's worth the extra ~$200 cause my cousin was asking me for a new laptop for his daughter. She plays Genshin Impact and Valorant so I don't think it's worth the extra money. Both have the same TGP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad