['11 HFB Draft Board] #1

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
We'll start as we did last year, I will just use the ISS rankings to begin the process: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12876/iss_top30_risers_and_fallers_march2011/

The first 5 names listed above the line are eligible to be put directly on to the list.

The next 5 (below the line), are eligible to be moved up to be put on the next poll. If any two are tied in bottom portion, I'll just move them up, and later on pare down the list when it gets too big.

We can tweak the process if it merits such.

This is to encourage discussion comparing prospects to each other, citing a drop in talent, etc. Especially for those of us less fortunate to see them for ourselves. It is not supposed to be a mock draft, so just pick the players you like.

You may also want to request a name to be added to the next poll.

Last edited:

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
When I did one of these last, people used to write the name of whoever they feel should be added to the bottom five of the next poll.

So, for this one, I'd go Larsson add Zibanejad.

Just a suggestion :)

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
When I did one of these last, people used to write the name of whoever they feel should be added to the bottom five of the next poll.

So, for this one, I'd go Larsson add Zibanejad.

Just a suggestion :)

Good idea, ill add that to the first post

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
Ask me next week and I may have a different answer. Been flip-flopping between RNH and Larsson the past couple months (Larsson was my clear cut #1 before hand)

Leaning heavily toward RNH these days though. Kid seems to have the right attitude and a great head on his shoulders. The skill helps too ;)

Hamilton up for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad