Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
NESIceHockeySkinny2.jpg

Oh look it’s Granlund

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If we could get Mitch Marner for Chris Tanev I would be over the moon.
Damn right, would fix a huge need.

Draft D until we fix that need. Life without tanev tho will be brutal hockey, we all ready for that?

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

Draft D until we fix that need. Life without tanev tho will be brutal hockey, we all ready for that?

I'm not allowed to answer your question, so I'll just respond to this by saying Mitch Marner would make us more fun to watch offensively.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
That was sick by Boeser. No chance on the initial shot, almost generated a goal with that move

Huh? He has wide open in the slot and just froze. He's gotta shoot the puck... he knew it afterwards too when the camera panned to him.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Dorsett on the ice to fight on the powerplay.
Yes good for team and him. Team needs to respond. Edler took a run at a guy. Gudbranson? I doubt he does anything. Was wrong little hit there after whistle
How about Virtanen will he throw a hit?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012

Again we have finished bottom of the league with tanev, we are still seeing brutal hockey.

Tanev is great but we are not getting a marner for him, to many people notice how injury prone he is every year and it has hurt his value, and unless you get a gm like chia in edmonton, nobody is giving a top asset for a shutdown D even if he is healthy.

Either way we need to keep building for the future, I thought tanev should have been considered to be moved last season when it became clear he is going to have chronic injury issues every season.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Get Virtanen away from the Sedin's.

Vanek Gagner Virtanen
Sedin Sedin Granlund

Please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad