GDT: 11/7/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I was pretty sure they were blowing the lead in the third but it was a nice surprise they didn't. Couldn't help but give up at least three goals again. Things can't go too well!

I would be fine with not seeing Tomkins ever again but I don't think Johansson is playing a month straight.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Again... again, thankful for the points, but it's hard to be pleased with that 3rd period. It's ugly right now. Toronto's a different beast, but it happened against Columbus, Ottawa, and Montreal on this trip, 3 of the worst teams in the East
As long as Kuch can produce 11 points as he has in the last three we’re ok. Right!!!!! Right?????

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
2nd place? Feels like last but it's a positive w/o vasy. Hopefully,we get a fully healthy vasy ready to save the day. I know the D needs to play better but sometimes the team in front plays differently in front of different goalies.

Hope.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The majority of teams in the NHL will give up those 2-3 goals in the third while leading because the other team is playing more urgently and most teams are pretty thin outside of their top-3 defenders. We've had the luxury of having the personnel to shut those types of games down for the last 4-5 years. You see these types of comebacks pretty regularly in other games, we've been kinda spoiled for a bit but now the defense has dropped from elite down to average and we're seeing the results of that.

Hedman-Cernak can't play the entire final 5 minutes, then you have to ice 2 of Serg, Perbix, Raddysh, De Hann and Fluery in an extremely defensive situation and that's where we're going to get killed. I liked Bogo in that mix because he'll take a guy physically with a hit or by pinning him, none of those other guys will/can.

Reactions: Hoek and Renopucker

Bob and 200 others

Apr 30, 2012
As long as Kuch can produce 11 points as he has in the last three we’re ok. Right!!!!! Right?????
85fx55.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hoek and RDTBay4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad