Post-Game Talk: 11/7/17 | Canucks 5 @ Flames 3

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I would love to see Goldobin get called up and replace Jake Virtanen. I think the Sedins would be more effective.

Reactions: 6oeser

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
fUUHTtG.png

Flames did a poor job protecting the slot, but so did we and Markstrom outplayed Smith

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Woohoo..always like beating the Flames...Markstrom was unreal...Pouliot was really good as well (even though he was paired with a struggling Gud),he shouldn't be the guy that comes out when Edler comes back..IMO

Weird game..glad we won,but not totally convinced we deserved it.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
I see a 19 year old kid who had 48 points in his Rookie season and currently has 9 in 14 with some physicality. Would be amazing to have him on the team supporting our young cast of Horvat and Boeser.
yeah but we are taking about the "eye test" here. Points shmoints.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
The story of this game should be Markstrom, without him standing on his head and masssively outplaying his counterpart on the other side of the ice we don't win this.

Smith played worse, but it's not like the Flames really gave him much help. More help then the Canucks gave Markstrom though.

Reactions: Jack Burton

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Those punks always turn into winners
Kesler and Burrows were punks when they were at their prime... Then you add Lappiere and Bieksa who were good trolls and Raffi Torres who was cheapshotting left and right... We had the best punk team and they came close to winning it all.

Loved the character of that team... then Luongo the drama queen. Our team had character and it was always fun to read the headlines.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad