GDT: 11/6/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
This team ain't winning jack anytime soon.

Not sure JBB is the guy to rebuild or retool(whatever that means).

2 cups though. We are the Penguins.

Too stubborn to change. But but we could get hot! Vasy!

Bullspit. Gotta lot of great memories.

Embarrassing.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
It is still funny after this game we are ahead of the leaves lol
Screenshot_20231106_214831_NHL.jpg

Reactions: Master P

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
The good pp is clicking and PK is sharp. The bad second period meltdowns, backup goalies making us look like bitches, johansson doesnt like big leagues against division match ups. The ugly, 3 on 3 OT is ass that chl and all teams can beat us lol

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Another game also giving up 4+ goals, and while JJ had a terrible game(sure would've been nice to have a halfway decent backup to sub in after the 3rd or 4th goal, good call there JBB), the defense has been about the worst I've seen in a decade. This was not the year, with this personnel, to try a sweeping scheme shift on defense. It simply isn't working, as a team that is averaging 3.75 gf/g should not barely be over .500 in points %, regardless of who is in net, if the defense was even semi competent.

Last edited:

Powerplay17

Feb 13, 2018
Tampa
This team ain't winning jack anytime soon.

Not sure JBB is the guy to rebuild or retool(whatever that means).

2 cups though. We are the Penguins.

Too stubborn to change. But but we could get hot! Vasy!

Bullspit. Gotta lot of great memories.

Embarrassing.
Pieces should’ve been moved last year for sure.

Reactions: T REX

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
The other good news we don't see this annoying team with knies and woll til april. Just win against st. louis team tomorrow than I mean it's 3 straight pts on a road trip

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Agreed, but my personal salt is carrying over from last postseason. The trend of bedshitting persists.

Also, I despise the Leafs, who lately have served as a metaphorical laxative before bedtime.
Its just the leafs lol. I think people put too much energy into them just because the media hypes them up every year.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Sheary has to go. Since he has a full NTC it's waivers time if JBB can't figure out a trade(and honestly, Tampa would likely have to.pay to move him anyway at this point). Give Robert a chance and be looking for potential ufa rentals with retention as the season progresses. As soon as the season is over and Sheary's contract changes to a m-ntc, out the door asap.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Another game also giving up 4+ goals, and while JJ had a terrible game(sure would've been nice to have a halfway decent backup to sub in after the 3rd or 4th goal, good call there JBB), the defense has been about the worst I've seen in a decade. This was not the year, with this personnel, to try a sweeping scheme shift on defense. It simply isn't working, as a team that is averaging 3.5 gf/g should not barely be over .500 in points %, regardless of who is in net, if the defense was even semi competent.

JJ was staying in no matter what because we're on a back to back.

I think the starters workload is beginning to wear on him. The defense has not been helping either.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad