GDT: 11/4/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Happy for the 2 points, but that was not the way we wanted them.

Another terrible 3rd period. Only thing that saved us was we were able to outscore our problems. Otherwise that's 4-4 and we're headed back to OT

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Sens go to Sweden in like a week. I'd think DJ Smith would be safe for now.

Nov 27th against Florida could be important. Ottawa then has 3 days off before playing Columbus. If they decide to make a coaching change, that'd be an okay spot.

The Sens have a pretty busy schedule in December.

Last edited:

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Team started worse in '19-'20, 5-4-2. I'll also take how that season finished in exchange though...

That so? Was just parroting what the Ottawa announcers said, was surprised as well when they said that

Pretty sure they were talking about the power play on that

They were talking about the PP about the same time but pretty sure they were speaking specifically of our record there based on context. Either way we can just look I guess to know for sure ha.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
II was almost soiling my trousers waiting for Achooo! To drop ‘em with TJ. Damn, maybe another night eh? BTW, I guess 86 and 21 got the messages (from us?) or somebody? Oh, and another big notch in ABB’s belt tonite: noticed several standout plays showing he’s prospering playing with 86 and 21.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Yeah you gotta love what ABB is doing right now. More production than Colton at a fraction of the cost. Can he sustain it? Can he do it in the playoffs when the game gets even tougher? Don't know but he's looking better this time around. Hoping he can continue.

I missed large parts of this one but glad to see we got the win.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We really were going to give ABB away for free to keep Motte and Sheary in the lineup, Glendening too I guess, FA signings are so overrated.

Last edited:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
We really were going to give ABB away for free to keep Motte and Sheary in the lineup, Glendening too I guess, FA signings are so overrated and this board was going crazy about signing bottom of the barrel players. The most impressive players out of camp were what? 3 guys already in our pool?
I mean, Motte takes himself out of the lineup. Sheary has been more visible the last couple games but I don't like the three year part... Glendening is a wash for PEB. Face off and PK guy, you need those. Wish it was like 3-5 years ago.

I'd give JBB a B- on those signings collectively. Sheary is the wildcard if he can produce when we need depth. Were there better options? Yeah, probably.

I really like Eyssimont. His confidence is growing too. I'd like to see more from Merela, though.

Reactions: Renopucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad