GDT: 11/28/23 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Arizona

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
He made a couple solid saves, but Stamkos, Kuch and one other(Hedman maybe) missed chances to get it on net in an absolute must score situation.
There was at least 4 solid saves. I'm just saying they had chances and a lot of it has to do with Ingram being in the zone and JJ just being on the ice.

I was pumped to see the team live in a couple weeks. Now I'm just dreading it

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
This is hockey purgatory.

Not good enough to win anything but not bad enough to get futures. Just mediocrity.

Reactions: Powerplay17

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
What have we done to anger the hockey gods? I swear Todd and Byrd are sitting their sacrificing goats or something to the devil.
Maybe if
Some of the guys didn’t take maximum money on there contracts they could still have a few other teammates?

Bring in Cory Perry ? To save us

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I still think this zone defense thing is whats screwing everyone up.

I think that 3rd arizona goal is a prime example of it.

Its also really noticeable when teams rim the puck around the boards and nobody is anywhere close.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
We play too sure like ‘we've got this’ in the first. Then it becomes a slog and we don’t show desperation.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
2 very poor efforts after a good 5 game stretch. Needs to stop at 2 and not become something more damaging. In tbe past I'd say no problem, but with this defense, who knows.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I still think this zone defense thing is whats screwing everyone up.

I think that 3rd arizona goal is a prime example of it.

It’s also really noticeable when teams rim the puck around the boards and nobody is anywhere close.
Paul and Hedman just watching and I don’t even know where the other defenseman was ?

Would you take less money at your job to help the company you work for?
I mean no but there multi millionaires I can’t see how that relates?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad