Post-Game Talk: 11/23/16 | Canucks 4 @ Coyotes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Bo has the best shot on the team, I think. If he keeps working on it he should be a steady 30g guy.

If he only played with someone like Ehlers....sigh

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Didnt even notice Labate in the third. Hows he looked overall folks?

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Ah, didn't catch that.

To me, Sedin-Sedin-Sutter should be stapled to Edler-Stecher, with little exception.

Follow that up with Baertschi-Horvat-Burrows, paired with Hutton -- and eventually Tanev.

After that, it's what whatever you have left to saw off minutes with Tryamkin-Sbisa.

Honestly Edler-Stecher with the Sedins makes too much sense. It can be deployed like a very poor man's version of the Edler-Ehrhoff pairing.

If Willie is insistent on sheltering a weak 3rd pairing maybe even Hutton-Stecher could be a thing. The easiest minutes for the young OFDs y'know?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Excellent!!!

What a victory!!!

Go Canucks Go!!

:nod:

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
wmdRDYO.png

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Did the Sedins even play tonight? Hardly remember a single memorable shift

No, I don't think so. Never noticed them once. Oddly, it was a very enjoyable game to watch from a Canucks fan POV.

Time to move them on.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Honestly Edler-Stecher with the Sedins makes too much sense. It can be deployed like a very poor man's version of the Edler-Ehrhoff pairing.

If Willie is insistent on sheltering a weak 3rd pairing maybe even Hutton-Stecher could be a thing. The easiest minutes for the young OFDs y'know?

The benefit of Edler-Stecher is that it gets Edler going offensively. Where as Edler-Tanev are fine as a shutdown pair, but would be lacking in offense overall.

Edler-Stecher
Hutton-Tanev

Addresses issues for both Edler and Tanev as well, IMO.

Horvat-Boeser

Tkachuk-Horvat-Boeser

Ritchie-Barbashev in the fold as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad