Post-Game Talk: 11/21/17 | Canucks 5 @ Flyers 2

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Just please, please be entertaining. Play some good hockey, win or lose, and I wouldn't say no to some high scoring either. Maybe a good fight or a (or multiple) penalty shots? Or is that too greedy?

BC Ben

Mar 26, 2010
True North
I say this is a game for the Twins... 5-4 OT win with Daniel scoring the OT winner, along with another goal and an assist. Three assist night for Henrik... Boeser, Dorsett and Del Zotto with the other goals...

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Legit looking forward to this game, in fact I look forward to anything eastern conference for some reason, I get so tired of the California/Alberta teams. The fact Bettman is looking in Houston as a team makes me sick.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Most winnable game of the road-trip. Expecting a big night for BBB.

Let's get a goal from a defenceman.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Dorsett back to Vancouver due to stiff back and neck symptoms, hope he didnt reinjure his spine

Not sure what lines would look like now?
Sedins - Virt/Eriksson
Bee Movie staring Jerry Seinfeld
Gaunce/Eriksson - Sutter - Gagner?
Burm/Gaunce- Gran - Vanek?

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
damn I was looking forward to walking to the kitchen to get a beer while Dorsett hugged some other plug for 30 seconds in front of a bored, half-interested arena. I love fighting in hockey

Reactions: Peter10

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
Dorsett back to Vancouver due to stiff back and neck symptoms, hope he didnt reinjure his spine

Not sure what lines would look like now?
Sedins - Virt/Eriksson
Bee Movie staring Jerry Seinfeld
Gaunce/Eriksson - Sutter - Gagner?
Burm/Gaunce- Gran - Vanek?

I would do:
Baertschi, Horvat, Boeser
Granlund, Sutter, Virtanen
Sedin, Sedin, Vanek
Gaunce, Burmistrov, Eriksson
(Gagner sits)

More likely Green will go:
Baertschi, Horvat, Boeser
Gaunce, Sutter, Granlund
Sedin, Sedin, Virtanen
Eriksson, Gagner, Vanek
(Burmistrov sits)

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Hope Dorsett will be alright. He was a great storyline to start the season and nevermind the fact that he was able to play so well but the fact that he was able to lace up skates at all is impressive enough after the injury and procedure he had. May not be everyones favourite player here but I respect the hell out of him for bouncing back the way he did.

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
^^ Agreed. I don't hate anything about Dorsett. I didn't like his contract - don't mind the money, at the time I said the term was too much for a guy who plays the style he plays. I also didn't like the way WD deployed him. Even DD had to recognize that he probably wasn't the guy who should have been on the ice when down a goal late in the 3rd period.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Hope Dorsett will be alright. He was a great storyline to start the season and nevermind the fact that he was able to play so well but the fact that he was able to lace up skates at all is impressive enough after the injury and procedure he had. May not be everyones favourite player here but I respect the hell out of him for bouncing back the way he did.
Most definitely respect him for coming back after that injury...re-injuring that part of the body could seriously impede him for the rest of his life..not worth it.

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
What he needs is a good vowel movement.

Tell him to eat 4 cans of alphabet soup and call me in the morning.
Groucho.gif

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Man if Baertchi got that goal it would of been HUGE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad