Post-Game Talk: 11/21/17 | Canucks 5 @ Flyers 2

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
He literally shot with three people in front of him, what a ridiculous argument .

He can very easily hit his leg and have a breakaway also, So it makes no sense how you’re even defending this.

WTG is right.

The odds of the shot heading directly back behind Edler are slim. There are also examples of Dmen shooting it into PK traffic to avoid an odd man rush back.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
WTG is right.

The odds of the shot heading directly back behind Edler are slim. There are also examples of Dmen shooting it into PK traffic to avoid an odd man rush back.
He literally had a guy right beside him, the stick was nowhere near him.

99.9% of the players would just pass back, With zero threat

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
That pass from Boeser to Biega is something Horvat needs to learn to do instead of trying to bull his way through even when there's nothing available.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
How many one-timers have we given up this game? Sounds like it's every other shot from the radio broadcast

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Man I said it before but damn, ghost is a hell of a player.

Exactly what we need

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
He literally shot with three people in front of him, what a ridiculous argument .

He can very easily hit his leg and have a breakaway also, So it makes no sense how you’re even defending this.

Looking at it, you're right, probably not the best shot selection. Still wouldn't call him an idiot for it.

Still a safer option then forcing it to Boeser, the perfect move would be to pass it back to Hendrick.

Reactions: Nomobo

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Looking at it, you're right, probably not the best shot selection. Still wouldn't call him an idiot for it.

Still a safer option then forcing it to Boeser, the perfect move would be to pass it back to Hendrick.
Fair enough

5-2!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad