Post-Game Talk: 11/18/17 | Blues 4 @ Canucks 3 | OTL

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Truly sending a message to Virtanen and Sedins with that Eriksson-Suter pairing -- "I don't have to play you, even if you give us a better chance of winning than the worst forwards on our team"

First time in a while where our loss can be directly attributed to biased officiating

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Sorry if Sutter is reading this, but he should NOT be out there in OT.

Green: play to Win. Don't play not to lose.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Our ABYSSAL home record is craptacular.
The team defense is garbage, flat out garbage.

Edler, Gudbranson total piles of rhino dung...I'd rather have Keith Carney and whatever is left of Adrian Aucoin out there.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
edler is so damn bad, hes so weak his back must be f***ed

you will never convince me putting sutter or gagner out on the is a better option then the sedins

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012

Krnuckfan

Oct 11, 2006
Pouliot after a surprisingly decent stretch of games looked brutal today. Guy is weak as hell along the boards and loses every battle. Terrible coverage on two of the blues goals.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Our defense simply can't move the puck out. When you look at the blues defense and ours, its night and day.

Both Edler and Gudbranson are major anchors. 2 out of 3 pairings have a pylon. Its not a surprise we can't move the puck out.

The fact this was a 3-3 game shows how good our young players like Boeser/Baertschi are playing.

Boeser can be so much better with a better playmaker at C, and a competent defense who can transition the puck.

Tanev/Stecher comes back sit Edler/Gudbranson and this team can compete with any team even with the twins on major decline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad